Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

I am trying to find a 1920s book on inductors and transformer design. I believe what you are trying to find by intuitive thought has been purposely left out of modern day education. All the old school were taught inductor basics way differently than we are. Look how Maxwell and Tesla used inductors in a way we would never use them with our education. Steven said there is a kick when you first pwer the wire. I had trouble with line transients once, it never occurred to me they could be useful, they damage equipement quickly and I worked so hard overtime to get rid of them. We don't know were this kick comes from, relax and let's get it running so we can study it. I had one up just long enough (as long as the function gen lasted) to find that around the top the compass did piont North all the way around. It didn't run long enough to tip it on it's side to see if the bottom was South.

http://www.rexresearch.com/prentice/prentice.htm

Everyone says, oh it works with the priciples of this device or that one. Well if it works like any device built before it, it's this one. I don't even think Steven is aware of the existence of this. It collects power from the Earth has a high frequecy, high voltage DC output and is 2 inductors. It's not practical like the TPU, it requires 1/4 mile of land in the right direction. Steven wants us to learn so let's go with him and see were he takes us.

sparkman

Hi Raburgeson
     I'm currently browsing a book written in 1914 "Magnetism and Electricity"
"A Manual For Students In Advanced Classes". There are many interesting experiments in this book not found in todays textbooks. I read this book maybe 20 years ago, but need to look at it again in this context. Is there anything in particular I could look up as I have many old books such as this. I recommend  all to visit their local library, there are some gems that get donated. The internet does not go that deeply into older electrical art.
                                            Sparkman

EMdevices

@Raburgeson
interesting patent, thanks for posting.

I'll have to study it in detail, but the main idea seems to be:

1)  Resonate a transmission line (1/2 mile in length) formed by one wire a few inches above the ground.

2)  Have a second shorter transmission line, close to the long one,  and pick up its resonant fields as usable energy.

My Insight on the TPU:

The TPUs have one thing in common,  they are stacked rings.   What if one causes resonance, and the other picks it up.  Something to think about.

c0mster

I finished the first part of the rotating field. Here is a little movie that shows the rotation.
http://cmnet.ca/projects/sm/rotate.wmv

C0mster

mrd10