Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Marks Tube Power Supply

Started by wattsup, March 31, 2009, 01:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: Phantasm on May 08, 2009, 09:43:27 AM
@BEP

Sorry, I should clarify - - I, as well believe, that your input is highly valued. I didnt mean to discount any of what you just said or imply that it was a conflicting perspective. In fact, it looks like youre right on the mark with your explanation of SM's rectifier story...
Your statements/questions are fine. I understood none as negative.

What you said about learning is always a plus is completely true. I do have some experience in most of this but the TPU trial is certainly a learning experience for anyone.

If they don't think they will learn something new they are already lost.

BEP

Quote from: Thaelin on May 08, 2009, 01:30:21 PM
   There seems to be many perspectives. I also have one. I can account for most of the statements made by Steven. Just wind a lamp cord coil and then figure out how much cap to add to it to make resonant at say 5500cps. Easy to obtain with the coil form given.
Standard cap values and then trim the coil to fit. Sound familiar?

thaelin

How big would your coil be if the caps are only there as power smoothing for the multivibrator circuit?

And if there was no conventional core to increase the inductance?

Or if the 'core' is solely there for magnetostrictive (similar to a piezo effect) torsional movement? Of course, if the effect required is MS then the length of wire for the coil would only be important to the circuit driving it.

This IS only my perspective. It may or may not be correct.

BEP

Something I realized some time ago:

The act of trimming/cutting a system element to 'tune' the device indicates that element is probably not part of an electric circuit, except:

1. That element is primarily a capacitive device
2. The element is 'open-ended' and does not carry conventional current.
3. The element is mechanical in nature, like a magnetostrictive core not being used as an electric current conductor

If I am correct I still don't believe my perception of this type of TPU is complete.

BTW:

If it is number three I can understand trimming the length after extended use because the core would expand with heat buildup. If initially tuned cold the tuning may begin to fail as the element heated.

Mannix

Yes, I see where you are going.

That may infer  that inductance is not something useful here .

So perhaps low or canceled inductance... and high speed "whatevers" manipulated and/or originated by a rudimentary  device. The process tunes into background "else"

Now, to make it actually work?

Lindsay

otto

Hello all,

WOOOOW BEP, as so often, you hit the nail.

Otto