Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Hour - Did Al Gore Turn Off His Lights?

Started by ResinRat2, March 31, 2009, 02:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plasmastudent77

Hi all,

Pirate - that was funny...well done.....he he.... ;D

FWIW - I did an engineering discipline at Uni and have worked in a professional IT job for many years and am not some crazed dim wit who runs around spouting nonsense. My faith is based on logical thought and reason, and keeping well away from emotion. So what I write I do so with purpose and a need for people to hear. Sure they can reject it, thats their choice. But - I have never seen so many things fulfilling prophecy as in the last 10 years, frankly its scary which means there is nt much time. At a bare mimimum, please look at  http://bible.cc/matthew/24.htm  - this is quite concise and informative.
I cant stress enough how short time is. Send me a PM if youd like to know more , I';d be very happy to explain stuff without the hassling that some people do - this is a promise.

Ok, a further 2 bits :

I guess some people would see my post as heavy duty, but really all I was commenting on was that
(1) Earth Hour is just another visible bit of the overall silent satanic agenda

(2) Global Warming is a scam designed to create an artifical crisis for social engineering purposes

(3) The whole busioness fits within the framework of Gods purpose to eventually expose the antichrist.

(4) We know the antichrist is utterly anti-God. The whole pagan earth worshipping thing fits within that very well and as the whole of the planet ( bar a few sensible people ) have not realised its a scam. We know from the Bible that Satans manin tool of trade is deception.( Gen 3:5 )

(5) We know in the last days that all the Kings of the earth will gather against God ( Rev 19:19 ) .
As Satan is described as having control over the planet , we would, logically , expect the kings of the earth to be in his pocket - in fact as part of the temptattion of Christ we know satan offered Christ all the kingdoms of the earth if Christ worshipped Satan ( Luke 4:3-8 )

Yes, people go "not another Bible basher".....except in this case prophecy seems to being fulfilled at a frightening rate.

"And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed." LUKE 17:26-30

And people of course will say "Yeay right, like anything has changed...why would it change now?"

"that ye should remember the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and the commandments of the Lord and Saviour through your apostles:
knowing this first, that in the last days mockers shall come with mockery, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for, from the day that the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.For this they willfully forget, that there were heavens from of old, and an earth compacted out of water and amidst water, by the word of God; by which means the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
but the heavens that now are, and the earth, by the same word have been stored up for fire, being reserved against the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Ergo, dont be too cocky.....

WilbyInebriated

did you just put satan, logic and christ in the same sentence? blasphemy!!! christ and satan are no more "logical" than unicorns, hobgoblins and woodelves. further more your faith IS NOT based on any logic nor reason, IT IS BASED ON FAITH.

spouting nonsense about your imaginary friend/superhero savior makes you look like a crazed dimwit...

"WHAT WE MUST DO
We want to stand upon our own feet and look fair and square at the world -- its good facts, its bad facts, its beauties, and its ugliness; see the world as it is and be not afraid of it. Conquer the world by intelligence and not merely by being slavishly subdued by the terror that comes from it. The whole conception of God is a conception derived from the ancient Oriental despotisms. It is a conception quite unworthy of free men. When you hear people in church debasing themselves and saying that they are miserable sinners, and all the rest of it, it seems contemptible and not worthy of self-respecting human beings. We ought to stand up and look the world frankly in the face. We ought to make the best we can of the world, and if it is not so good as we wish, after all it will still be better than what these others have made of it in all these ages. A good world needs knowledge, kindliness, and courage; it does not need a regretful hankering after the past or a fettering of the free intelligence by the words uttered long ago by ignorant men. It needs a fearless outlook and a free intelligence. It needs hope for the future, not looking back all the time toward a past that is dead, which we trust will be far surpassed by the future that our intelligence can create." -bertrand russell
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TechStuf

QuoteErgo, dont be too cocky.....

I hear you PlasmaStudent.....

Or 'mocky' as well. 

Those who mock the Most High are foolish to do so....and most have received fair warning.

Blessings in Yeshua,

TS
“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

nitinnun

al gore's home =
all lights on + 24 hours a day =
al gore's personal revenge against country, for being cheated out of election by criminal shrub.

hundreds of cubic tons of CO2 greenhouse gas +
our atmosphere =
serious climate damage=
only a blind moron wouldn't see it

global warming =
extremely poor/obtuse label, for hundreds of environmental factors at work.

global warming =
most likely coined by rich b*stards =
to downplay the environmental damage of their industry =
to make a profit from population through fearmongering

china output + india output >
USA output * 7 =
degree of countries blame for problem

arguing about global warming online =
big waste of everyones time

stopping all the CO2 and sulfer being pumped into air =
only meaningful action

Pirate88179

Get real, I don't care how you choose to type it, there is no such thing as MAN CAUSED global warming.  All of the REAL studies show quite the opposite.  Just do a little research before you spout Al Gore's nonsense here, or anywhere else.  The latest study released in Europe last week showed a COOLING of over 1.2 degrees over the last 20 years so.....get the facts first and let Al Gore's scam run its course without any help.  The earth is cooler now than 300 years ago well before SUV's and big oil.  Scientist in the 70's when I was in college, warned about the coming ice age if we didn't change our ways.

I am against pollution and I am a very good steward of the earth and its resources but, I do not buy into this save the earth crap because, as someone already said here, it was here before us and will be here long after we are gone.  Just check your facts first is all I am asking.  Thank you.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen