Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Yet another, free, all magnetic idea.

Started by broli, April 02, 2009, 03:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

I guess I'll keep posting until someone realizes that what I post might be of significance.

Below is yet another idea. If you understand magnets on a fundamental level you will grasp the reason of the setup. But even if you don't you can use your own intuition to come up with a reason. Again I rather like to show than talk. Below you see the concept. You see a stationary setup and 3 moving setups. The stationary setup has two magnets stuck to each other like illustrated. While the moving ones all are single magnets. All the setups are enclosed with shielding with their sides unshielded. Also included is the simulation of shielded versus unshielded setup which clearly shows the concentration of flux to be stretched on the sides which is exactly the asymmetry we need. Btw illustrated is a linear design a rotary designed is simply achieved by putting the moving magnets on a wheel.

This is btw very similar to the design I posted on the Howard Johnson track thread. Although it might not appear like it. I might revisit that design with this current experience.

broli

Oke I managed to perfect the circular idea I started at that other thread.

The most important part of this whole idea is the tube shielding on the inside of the ring magnets. I also rendered two versions for the moving magnets, one shielded and the other unshielded. I was not sure which one works better so I added both. But I highly speculate the unshielded one would work better.

Then the last rendition shows the ring magnets replaced by conductors. This is merely to prove the concept. Because it's hell of a lot simpler to just wind a bunch of wire than go buy some big magnets. Also I'm not very sure if the results would be better if the wire windings were further to the OD (outer diameter) of the shield or if it was at the center between the OD and ID. Again I speculate that when wound nearer to the OD it might give more asymmetry and thus better results. But just to be on the safe side I positioned it in the middle.

brian334

broli

Quote from: brian334 on April 02, 2009, 05:51:26 PM
Broli,
I don't get it. What moves?

The magnets on the rail. The purple vectors represent the forces that pull it on one side and push it on the other side.

gravityblock

Anybody out there?

If I can understand and realize the significance of this, then everyone should.

Maybe next time, try to start a thread like Didit's New Design Working or Clanzer's Roll on June 20 thread.  Offer no description of what the device is or how the device works with no pictures, then you'll get lots of responses and views.  Promise to give more info later, they want to be spoon fed.  This thread would have been up to 11 pages of junk by now if you followed their model.  ;)

But as soon as you offer anything that could possibly be legitimate, then nobody has interest. lol

Broli,  this appears to be just another brick in the wall.   :o

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.