Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

YAGWI (Yet another gravity wheel idea) using eddy currents

Started by Phantasm, April 08, 2009, 07:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantasm

Hey guys,

I had an idea recently I thought I'd run by you folks..

I know Gravity Wheels are impossible in theory -- People have tried moving the masses up the inside of the wheel (mass closer to the center) and down the outside of the descending side to try to create an imbalance in either side. However, more mass will bunch up on the ascending side and will balance out the machine again..

So, no such luck there...

But before I continue, please forgive me for being a little bit out of my element, my educational focus is in the field of Neuroscience but I have been (as of late) working quite hard to read up on many of the principals involved in the areas of research on this forum... So, I'm getting there - so please be patient

---

Anyhow, I've seen the video where someone drops a magnet into a thick brass tube and it appears as though some forces are acting in opposition to the force of gravity and the magnet falls down the tube only very slowly.

Since I do not yet have materials to study this, I'd like to ask the following question as the purpose of this post:

If you input a magnet of mass X into a vertical brass tube of mass Y - as the magnet slowly travels down the tube is the mass of the tube now equal to X + Y or is it equal to Y Or is it somewhere in the middle?

My personal guess is that it should be equal to X + Y considering that the force that is acting upon the magnet against the force of gravity must be 'leveraging' itself off of something in order to 'push' against the force of gravity...

--

So, obviously the idea being looked at here the possibility to use magnets as the weights in a gravity wheel and then nutralize their mass on the ascent of the wheel using some kind of setup involving the effect discussed above... Though again, I dont THINK it would work, but I'd like your input...

Thanks for your time & consideration

Cheers,