Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

hartiberlin

Hi All,
as this board tends to be going more and more into political things
and many users over here have different political views,
the debates often heats up much over here and there were started many
flame wars, where users call each other names, etc..
although they maybe have the same view for the need
of free energy.

So the question is, if these political topics just disrupt this forum
too much and these topics are better discussed in other special political
forums, or if we should have this also over here, but causing trouble between
different users...

So I start this poll now to let you the users deceide:

If most of the votes will be negative in about  a month from now.
I will make it read only ,so people have time to download
the threads and then close this boards afterwards.

So now it is your decision to tell your opinion about this.

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

IotaYodi

We have had this problem on an audio board I belong too. It just got so bad with name calling etc. so a political forum was made. No political posts were allowed in the other forums. It has worked out beautifully. Even the political forum itself has calmed down. Unless you ban all political posts I think this is the best option. Plus in my opinion it wont drive away new folks who visit the board.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Cap-Z-ro

Allow me to be one of the first to comment.

Firstly...of all the flame wars here...most have occurred on threads other than the so called political threads...which by the way are not political in nature, but are actually anti corruption.

Political threads would be threads which promote one political party or the other...we have progressed beyond that here.

I know of one member in particular who expressed to me that the information I posted in my non partisan threads had changed his view on the motives of all politicians.

The real problem we have here is cyber bulling tactics and disruptive troll activity, from likely paid disinfo agents or juveniles with no direction in life.

To remove this category plays into the hands of all suppressors of truth...the very same people who have suppressed alternative energy devices or many decades.

So my vote is to keep the category.

It would be a mistake to let the actions of a few, dictate the direction of the forum, and negatively affect the great majority of members here who have achieved a comfort level among one another rarely found on internet forums.

Regards...

I should also add that only the votes and opinions of clearly established member be counted...for obvious reasons.

This is not to cast new members in a negative light...just that forum disruptors frequently use new accounts to make them look like they are many, when it is usually one or two acting alone.

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Cap-z-ro you took the words right out of my mouth. The information you in particular post is to highlight the illusion they have created which they call politics among other things and it would appear some are still under the spell of this illusion. Is it not ironic that the very thing that is partly responsible for the masses not having access to free energy devices that being fake democracy or so called politics and other oppressive systems and i should say democracy by the way is mob rule which aint good even if it were being adhered to which it is not, just in case the 51% wake up. So Hartiberlin if you still think all these other systems in this world have no relation to free energy devices and their distribution to humanity then you need to do more research, however i do think you already know the truth. And if you know the truth then why are you clinging to mob rule style models 'aka democracy' to decide the fate of your forums. Anyway i think its your choice Hartiberlin and no others, so choose wisely.

peace love light

Cap-Z-ro

You are so right about democracy SkyW.

People have been conditioned to believe that democracy equates to freedom...when its just the opposite.

For example most Americans will tell you they live in a democracy...when in reality the countries founders had their fill of democracy in Europe...and founded a Constitutional Republic...where 999% of the people cannot infringe on the personal freedoms of 1% of the population, as in a majority rules democracy.

But criminally insane war whoring sociopaths have taken over the country through a corrupt banking system which they instituted, and run the country by a democratic process on the surface, but rule behind the scenes using totalitarian Empirical principles.

The old bait and switch trick when nobody's looking.

Regards...