Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

robbie47

Quote from: Nabo00o on April 14, 2009, 07:26:41 AM
You're right, though I still did vote 'Yes' before I read your post, now I regret it  :(

You can correct your vote: Click on the "Remove vote" link to the right of the voting result bars.
You can re-vote again after that.

Michelinho

Hi Nabo00o,

QuoteYou're right, though I still did vote 'Yes' before I read your post, now I regret it  Sad

Most that is discussed here I a bunch of conspiracies, although they might be true they don't belong here, at least those that is dealing with wars,governments, terrorists, weapons etc.
These topics will probably split people more into groups than uniting our effort to cooperate on the single goal; to release a real Free Energy technology to all of mankind.

Those researching OU/FE should have an open mind. Those who don't have an open mind in dealing with wars,governments, terrorists, weapons etc usually act the same facing a new hypothesis and tend to argue day in day out against instead of helping. The promote their agenda only.

Take care,

Michel

robbie47

Quote from: Michelinho on April 14, 2009, 07:41:14 AM

Hi Nabo00o,

Those researching OU/FE should have an open mind. Those who don't have an open mind in dealing with wars,governments, terrorists, weapons etc usually act the same facing a new hypothesis and tend to argue day in day out against instead of helping. The promote their agenda only.

Take care,

Michel

Michel,

I think each of the researching OU/FE members have open minds. Whether they are willing to share their minds and discussing such off topic subjects in this forum is something else. It's a matter of focus not of non-interest.

Michelinho

Hi

QuoteI think each of the researching OU/FE have open minds.

I really, really, really, really think this is wishful thinking. It is not what I have seen here.

Take care,

Michel

helmut

I think, this topic is very important.
Because i can take a lot of information out of it. Such informations, that i can not read an see, because of my usual habbit to whatch the media. Since i feel more and more misinformed and disinformed via TV and newspapers, i dont like to red them. This is part of my protection strategy against any brainwash broadcast.
We cant live without the truth : Is a big help to provide myselve with some extraordinary news.

At the end ,  i ( and everyone else) have to  select all aspect, to make up my mind.

The brainwash Industry i working around us . Thats shure.

helmut