Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

johnbostick

These truth post are filled with untruths.  I do not rely on the conspiracy theory as being how the world is turning.  The forces that are responsible for gravity, sunlight, plants, animals, and water are not as fictional as the scare tactics of the paranoids that are starting these threads. I do pity their confusion but do not except it as being valid as much as say; “the evening news” I must beware of someone saying “this is the real truth or here is all the proof you need to live in as much fear as I do”.  Fear is a harmful human instinct that usually is based in pure confusion.  The people that are pushing this fear and confusion are the ones that are accusing the true leaders among us of doing it.  I would much rather place my reliance in someone out in the open with regular common human flaws than someone living in a closet full of skeletons who are still trying to add as many more as they can.  If you want to scare me with your real truth then post you true name and address with it.  I might then be able to be placed in as much fear as you want me to be.
John Bostick
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Nabo00o

Yes, sadly I think its true, many people on forums such as these claims the existence of an ancient power or order that is committed to enslave and rule the earth for themselves. The problem is, THEY DON'T KNOW THIS, they assume this, based on plenty of conspiracy materials that they find on the net, but cannot really verify for themselves to be true.

I know there is a possibility that the ***Illuminati*** can exists, but it is hard to prove so, and it isn't really of any importance to any people, even for those researching free energy. If there is one, it is hard to do anything about it, they own the world right!?
But if they don't exists then we have pretty much lived in fear for nothing.

And one word; Cults...... Be aware of them, you'll find plenty of them on the internet, ala youtube.
One such cult goes by the name of EDF (Earth Defense Federation), run by a youtuber called 'Earth's Last Hope'.
He got plenty of followers and is claiming that he is fighting the NWO, the New World Order, which is supposed to be a plan about turning the world into some kind of communism or dictatorship. He also encourages everybody who want freedom to donate money to him via his homepage.

And If there are any EDF's here, tell me what good you have done with the money yet?
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

lostcauses10x

hartiberlin
Just have a regular person read the area and ask them what they think. This thread also. I suspect such would allow you to make a decisions to yes or no.

Michelinho

No wonder this site is losing all its best research minds.  >:(

The same people that want to have those sections closed down, are chasing them away.

They don't promote free thinking, they are here to promote their agenda.

They are the Jehovah of research, the Tower Speak of nonsense, the 2 watt light bulbs of science.

They do replications that never work because they lack that same open mind they ask of others.

They lack the logic they want others to have or acquire.

What a sorry state this place has become.

Do not weed out the threads, weed out the trolls, the agents of deception, the yes-men and the brown noses.

Pray for them and kick them out.

Michel

WilbyInebriated

"REVRIN!" -gabby johnson, blazing saddles
and don't forget to toss out those guys that talk science out of one side of their mouth and talk about their imaginary friend out of the other... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe