Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

johnbostick

I think having the ability to post the truth on this site adds to its credibility.   If the truth could just be squelched as in the mainstream media this site should be government owned and operated. 

I’ve heard that a democracy works if 3 wolves and a sheep vote on what’s for supper only if the sheep is heavily armed.
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Phantasm

its a liability as far as I'm concerned..

But then... this whole site is likely looked at dubiously by TPTB

So... I dunno... I guess it doesnt matter - And as far as having its own section - i dont think it interferes with our research efforts etc..

gri

Quote from: "url=http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7215.msg170342#msg170342]hartiberlin in ~Should we keep this board: "We can't live without the truth." ?~[/url]"]
If most of the votes will be negative in about  a month from now.
I will make it read only ,so people have time to download
the threads and then close this boards afterwards.

So now it is your decision to tell your opinion about this.

Humans can not live without truth
equally as they can not live without unlimited own posts editing time.

Allow unlimited own posts editing
if you really wish to know the truth from Humans.

Otherwise your decisions will be based on monkeys' votes,
who can surely live both without the Truth
and without the board ~We can't live without the truth~.

It is exactly the democratic principle.

And reply to ~Gri to Hartiberlin~ gritoadmix please..
to have a dialogue without monkeys' replies there.
Your Gritoadmixes to Gri | Digrigible: { Gri to Hartiberlin -> Hartiberlin to Gri }

exxcomm0n

I vote to keep it.

I won't say that I seek out these types of news (it's depressing), but the only reason I think I can get away with such lax behavior is that there ARE some people looking out for these news items to prove that I can't keep this attitude.

Gov't can't be trusted.

History has proven that no gov't is prefect, and that quite a few prey upon their own citizens.

While a few of the news items that are posted may be quite slanted, not all of them are.
To be a well informed citizen we need to know these things and most news outlets are NOT reporting on them.

Keep the forum topic.
Those that complain about it will be the same people that will say "How could this happen right under our noses!" about a horrendous political action like those posted in this area.

Personal responsibility is the key.
No one makes you read, do they?
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

Michelinho

Hi all,

A "General Interest" section might be more appropriate than "We can't live..." and "News" included in there.

The problem seems not so much about these sections as that people carry a grudge against another to other part of the forum. People get branded as deniers or fanatics and they get personal attacks in other parts by the same people they disagree with. Anything they bring forward gets knockout.

A separate section "FE/OU News" in a separate section along one like "What's new in science".

So my vote is "Yes" we keep them but with strict rules.

Take care,

Michel