Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

tak22

Quote from: Yortuk Festrunk on April 15, 2009, 09:15:11 PM
Your post shows us all that you are the PERFECT example of an intellectual coward.

Apparently, you can't scroll down the main screen fast enough to prevent yourself from being offended by the mere TITLES of threads on the list.

"Oh, boohoo! I just glimpsed a thread title in a sub-forum that hurts my feelings! We need to remove this sub-forum to protect my feelings! HARTI! HARTI! DO SOMETHING! I'M SCARED! MY EYES SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SEE SUCH SCARY THREAD TITLES! I'M TOTALLY UNABLE TO TUNE THEM OUT WHILE LOOKING FOR THE THREADS THAT I THINK ARE IMPORTANT! I'M COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF DIFFERENTIATING BETWEEN WHAT I THINK IS THE TRUTH AND WHAT MAY BE JUST SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION!"

Your sin, along with that of all the other intellectual cowards, is trying to stifle discussion and debate amongst mature people who have no problem with controversy.

Wow! You're really hell bent on reading an awful lot of strange shit into what I write aren't you  ???

I seem to be quite enthused about getting OU.com back into a semblance of usefullness UNTIL it
can support other subject areas. Period. No dastardly despicable scum sucking plot here.

tak

bugler

FluxAmps

Hi I'm new here, I like this forum very much, lot's of interesting topics.
I think we should keep this board.
the truth is often hard to find, so lets help eachother with that

FluxAmps

let's hope we find some free energy before they are gonna fight over that pile of oil ....