Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Nabo00o on April 19, 2009, 03:02:35 PM
Yes your right, and especially in the United States.
It wasn't until 9/11 that George Bush finally got all the excuses he needed in order to wiretap and secretly control the public, in the case if they assumed someone to be a terrorist. The court did loose much of its meaning at that point, at least in my mind.
Same goes with their "Enemy Combatant" tactics, so that they could arrest and place anyone suspected of being an enemy of the US in military prison, for an unlimited amount of time with no possibility of communication with the outside. Sounds like secret police ala communism right? No it was the USA.

We should all face it, it could happen anywhere.
It is we who must say 'no' when our rights are being threatened.

Hey Nabo00o,

You might want to check out the United States history ...... like back in the start of WW11 in a place called the Hawaiian Islands, memory has it there was a attack there by possibly some say Japan was involved and there was also around 3,000 Americans killed from what I can recall. If memory serves me correctly shortly there after the attack anyone with heritage from japan were rounded up around the United States and put in makeshift fenced bob wired camps ...... there was one in Oregon at the "Portland Stock Yards" where they transfered cattle and pigs with dirt floors, from what I understand they were there for years ....... like until possibly the war was over I'm thinking about.

Maybe I'm "TOTALLY" wrong about the above statement ...... but I think it's maybe correct. I would think that "any" president of the United States" has possibly some type of authority to protect the citizens and must do something as not to cause more damage to add onto what may have already happened. I would expect something to be done whomever may be in the office of the presidency, republican or democrat.

The president that incarcerated "ALL" the people from Japan in the United States after the possible attack happened, was a democrat "Franklin D. Roosevelt"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roosevelt

Was this a knee jerk reaction Roosevelt took ..... fair or excessive, did the country survive or point fingers "forever" at what could have been done but wasn't ..... did the country learn from history or not ???

Cap-Z-ro

Lindsay Williams is telling the truth...I read a couple of reports that they found oil deposits on mainland USA larger than in the middle east.

If you want to find out where the truth lies, simply reverse everything said by politicians, and you will be on the right path.

Regards...

Nabo00o

Well all those involved in the WW II, who at some point or another participated in murdering or invading anyone else shouldn't have been surprised to be attacked themselves.  But war is never about something good and honorable, no matter what your leaders or media says, its always about exploiting the people as a weapon and tool for the leaders own use.
Think, if both sides of the second world war at one point said 'NO', and denied to do their superiors bidding, there would have been no war, and no more killings. If we just stopped killing each other, and tried to accept each of us for who we really are, without prejudging, non of our violent history and future would have been necessary....
But of course it isn't like that, because there is in fact a necessity for the suffering we are used to. 
If we couldn't have experienced the reaction of our own bad choices we would never have learned.
That's also why all of us has to go through a stage of war, depression, sadness, hate and all of those things which we don't like, because without them, we would never have realized how different they were from their opposites.

You can never know true love before you, through your inner subconscious, knows true hate.
Light exists as the opposite of darkness, but we need to be aware of both to really 'see'.

I think war has its mission though. As a form of reaction of many minds on the world who still have no problem killing each other, war is a way for those minds to speed up their "evolution" so to say, because there is already many of us who no longer wants war nor killing.

Lastly, for the open minded, self protection can never justify killing.
If people cared about what Jesus actually told us.... Many "Christian nations" still wages and have waged war on our planet, but is justifiable?
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

Cap-Z-ro

I have to disagree...war is a tool used by oppressors to divide and conquer...and has kept us in a technological stone age...making it easier to be exploited.

We can easily find inner truth and peace through meditation...if we ever had the time for introspective  self discovery.

But they keep us dancing to prevent us from finding out who we really are.

Regards...

Nabo00o

Thank you for responding.

I know meditation can be good, but it is mainly for those who do not have enough time care for their own psychological health.
Most "normal" people don't need to meditate, at least if you care to stop running once in a while, and reflect a little about your surroundings.
From my view, you will not find any great truth by sitting for an hour each day and think about big questions, or to close your "wake" mind entirely in order to view the other side, in the search for knowledge.

The only and true source of life and wisdom comes from our own interaction with the physical world, by trying to help and do what we can for the best of others.

We will only find enlightenment by realizing the mistakes we so long have thought to be right.

The most important thing of all to realize, is that there is no one other than you yourself who is the source of your faith, or destiny.
We create our own destiny all the time when we make choices in life, the reactions those choices makes will always come back to us sooner or later, but we cannot avoid them.
That is also the main reason to why you cannot buy yourself true happiness. If you did it at the expense of anyone else's happiness then you will also feel same.

Btw, to me, real love and and real knowledge is the same thing.
You have then learned how reality reacts towards you...

All the best : )
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.