Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

gri

Quote from: "url=http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7215.msg170764#msg170764]Yortuk Festrunk in ~Should we keep this board: "" ?~[/url]"]
Free energy goes hand in hand with free speech.

The monkeys do not feel what is a Grivitational Energy of Free Speech
because they can easily shutdown Humans
on the mojority of forums where a primate near the admin panel
takes decision on the base of arithmetical summary of monkeys' votes.

Hence in any case Humans should continue searching free hostings
and install free smf forums
with ~Dialogues with Admin~ boards
to have defended dialogues ~Human on Human~.

As well as ~Primate on Primate~..
Your Gritoadmixes to Gri | Digrigible: { Gri to Hartiberlin -> Hartiberlin to Gri }

Chad

Quote from: Yortuk Festrunk on April 12, 2009, 03:15:38 AM
Am I totally missing something here?

If people don't like this one sub-forum on this site that is composed of many, many forums. Then why don't they just NOT go to that one sub-forum that they do not like and just ignore it and only go to the categories that they want to read about?

Why should a few whiny, immature little bltches spoil an open and lively forum for the rest of us who are NOT intellectual cowards and who have no problem discussing controversial issues?

This will be a great blow to freedom worldwide if these cowards win.

Thats exactley what i was going to say ;D

yep well said mate ;)

tak22

Quote from: Yortuk Festrunk on April 12, 2009, 03:15:38 AM
Am I totally missing something here?

If people don't like this one sub-forum on this site that is composed of many, many forums. Then why don't they just NOT go to that one sub-forum that they do not like and just ignore it and only go to the categories that they want to read about?

Why should a few whiny, immature little bitches spoil an open and lively forum for the rest of us who are NOT intellectual cowards and who have no problem discussing controversial issues?

This will be a great blow to freedom worldwide if these cowards win.

I think you are missing the point.

The site is billed as The International open source free energy research forum and those that are sincerely
serious about pursuing their interests in free energy generally stick to and appreciate the purpose of the forums.

The We can't live without the truth? forum was created in an attempt at mitigating the downward spiral that
topics were taking when 'free speech' invaded them. Vitriol was becoming the most common form of free speech.

It hasn't worked. All it has done is move the clutter from within topics into the Home and Forum listings. It's not an
option of just NOT going to this sub-forum as many people place high value in the efficiency of being able to scan
the FE listings for both existing and new interests.

So your first contribution to this topic is to assume that it's only a few people, and that they are for sure whiny,
immature little bltches
, and intellectual cowards who have a problem discussing controversial issues. Not
a very factual, logical, or persuasive argument now is it?

Almost forgot, we're the cowards of the world too, responsible for some great sin yet to be done.

Yes I'm using sarcasm, because there are hundreds of sites out there where one can discuss Truth and Free Speech
all you want, and maybe they might even like your style of communicating.

So my vote remains the same, NO for now because the site can't support it and it's FE purpose, and YES when it can.

tak

Pirate88179

My two cents is this:  I am all for free speech and expression, that's great.  I feel that there are many topics that don't belong on an energy site not for the purpose of suppression, but because they have nothing to do with energy.

I have nothing against sports but I also believe a topic about football or basketball or hockey does not belong here either.  Now, if a President of a country outlaws energy research, or some other  energy related event happens, then sure, it would make sense. Otherwise there might be topics on coin collecting, stamp collecting, gardening, etc.  Great topics just not related to what I thought we were discussing here at Overunity/Free Energy.  Just my thoughts.  I say keep it energy related.  As mentioned earlier, no one has to read so it does not bother me other than expending bandwidth on non-energy topics does not seem to make sense.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Nabo00o

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 12, 2009, 10:01:17 PM
My two cents is this:  I am all for free speech and expression, that's great.  I feel that there are many topics that don't belong on an energy site not for the purpose of suppression, but because they have nothing to do with energy.

I have nothing against sports but I also believe a topic about football or basketball or hockey does not belong here either.  Now, if a President of a country outlaws energy research, or some other  energy related event happens, then sure, it would make sense. Otherwise there might be topics on coin collecting, stamp collecting, gardening, etc.  Great topics just not related to what I thought we were discussing here at Overunity/Free Energy.  Just my thoughts.  I say keep it energy related.  As mentioned earlier, no one has to read so it does not bother me other than expending bandwidth on non-energy topics does not seem to make sense.

Bill

You're right, though I still did vote 'Yes' before I read your post, now I regret it  :(

Most that is discussed here I a bunch of conspiracies, although they might be true they don't belong here, at least those that is dealing with wars,governments, terrorists, weapons etc.
These topics will probably split people more into groups than uniting our effort to cooperate on the single goal; to release a real Free Energy technology to all of mankind. 
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.