Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

b0rg13

Quote from: FluxAmps on April 19, 2009, 01:53:15 PM
Hi I'm new here, I like this forum very much, lot's of interesting topics.
I think we should keep this board.
the truth is often hard to find, so lets help each other with that

if for just one reason, to help the new people with interesting topics,.............ive seen one or two people now and then see past the bs and actually be supprised.....

...its real simple, if you dont like it dont read it.,.......but oneday you might find your self standing on the tracks wanting to know when the train is coming so you can step aside,...you might even have time to warn the person standing next to you.

peace.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

Hey b0rg...good to see 'they' dinn't come for you...had me wonderin'. :)

Hey Nabo00o...thats more like it.

We don't need false wars though...that stuff just interrupts the natural course of our journey through life.

More about meditation...it is a tool to help you center yourself...then your brain is open for biznus. :)

Regards...

4Tesla

Quote from: Nabo00o on April 19, 2009, 05:54:30 PM
Thank you for responding.

I know meditation can be good, but it is mainly for those who do not have enough time care for their own psychological health.
Most "normal" people don't need to meditate, at least if you care to stop running once in a while, and reflect a little about your surroundings.
From my view, you will not find any great truth by sitting for an hour each day and think about big questions, or to close your "wake" mind entirely in order to view the other side, in the search for knowledge.

The only and true source of life and wisdom comes from our own interaction with the physical world, by trying to help and do what we can for the best of others.

We will only find enlightenment by realizing the mistakes we so long have thought to be right.

The most important thing of all to realize, is that there is no one other than you yourself who is the source of your faith, or destiny.
We create our own destiny all the time when we make choices in life, the reactions those choices makes will always come back to us sooner or later, but we cannot avoid them.
That is also the main reason to why you cannot buy yourself true happiness. If you did it at the expense of anyone else's happiness then you will also feel same.

Btw, to me, real love and and real knowledge is the same thing.
You have then learned how reality reacts towards you...

All the best : )

Nice post!

b0rg13

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 19, 2009, 08:04:09 PM
Hey b0rg...good to see 'they' dinn't come for you...had me wonderin'. :)

Hey Nabo00o...thats more like it.

We don't need false wars though...that stuff just interrupts the natural course of our journey through life.

More about meditation...it is a tool to help you center yourself...then your brain is open for biznus. :)

Regards...

yeah im still around,..i even pop in now and then and read your stuff,....ive just been a lil busy lately...and im pretty sure most people are happy i havent been posting my * stuff * anyways hehe :).

peace.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

I missed your post on my 'dedication thread'...Stefan must have finally axed it.

Was it a funny post or just you laughing ?

Regards...