Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THERMODYNAMICS WILL NOT APPLY FOR A ALL MAGNET MOTOR

Started by tournamentdan, April 10, 2009, 09:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: tournamentdan on May 07, 2009, 08:21:53 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     It seems that I am the only one taking a broad look at the whole picture. I understand that there needs to be energy to push your magnets together, but that is a entirely different motor than mine. It seems that everybody has come to the same point and decided that it is impossible to go any farther. I feel that everybodys problem is part of the solution. everyone wants to think that once you achieve a equal amount of resistance on one side of a magnets pole that you should through in the towel. No there are two things you have to do to make a O-U magnet motor and that is the first. Second part is to create more resistace on one side than the other. That is not necessarily done by making some material that can shield a magnetic flux. The answers are there, but we can not be confined to the same old thinking.
That is the reason why electricity was applied to do what you said in your last two or three sentences...
Otherwise, it will not work.

Vidar

tournamentdan

Quote from: Low-Q on May 07, 2009, 02:24:34 PM
That is the reason why electricity was applied to do what you said in your last two or three sentences...
Otherwise, it will not work.

Vidar
Q, you seem like a very intelligent person. maybe to intelligent. Your way of thinking has boundaries, and I also understand everything has there limits. But I do not think we are there yet. I do apologize, since I am not giving that much information. I am just not that ready to spill the beans. So for that I am sorry.
I'll see your theory, and raise you mine!!!

Low-Q

Quote from: tournamentdan on May 07, 2009, 05:17:57 PM
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Q, you seem like a very intelligent person. maybe to intelligent. Your way of thinking has boundaries, and I also understand everything has there limits. But I do not think we are there yet. I do apologize, since I am not giving that much information. I am just not that ready to spill the beans. So for that I am sorry.
I have, in another forum, once been called Low-IQ (Because I was threatening one persons idea with some essential information ::)), so I'm not that sure I'm that bright ;D But thanks for the credits ;)

Vidar