Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Explosives Used on 911 - Here's All the Evidence Needed

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 12, 2009, 08:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: utilitarian on April 13, 2009, 06:48:15 PM
I am not going to get into the "melting metal" and similar bullshit, because that has already been debunked ad nauseam.

I take it you have no explanation why there have been no attempts to suppress 9/11 truth websites though, right?

of course you won't get into that, cause you have shit for ground to stand on. the only three steel framed buildings in the history of the world that collapsed due to "fire"...

i did explain it. fuck man pay attention...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Tempest

Can someone please explain how there was molten metal under the site up to 6 weeks after the towers came down? anyone? please? I didn't think so!

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 12, 2009, 10:18:21 PM
I recall an announcement that one of the hijacked 911 planes was disembarked in an isolated corner of the Cleveland airport...does anyone else remember that ?

I always wondered if the just loaded them on a bus and murdered/ silenced them elsewhere..it just hit me that they may have been carted off to a FEMA concentration camp.

Regards...

Sorry Cap-Z-ro, but that is a ridiculous idea. Why would anyone try to dispose of the passengers elsewhere and risk escape, possible witnesses, people involved talking etc when the obvious way to dispose of the people is in the event. Everyone gone and accounted for.

It would need a moron to do something else and complicate matters.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Cap-Z-ro

As I recall Hans the flight in question was the same plane that was alleged to have hit the Pentagon...and we all know no plane hit that building.

The whole operation was poorly done...take the building 7 bungle for example.

None of it would have been believed if it weren't for the involvement of the media on a media fed already brainwashed population.

Look at all the political murders in US history...no free thinking individual would be taken in...but the masses ate it up...because 'how could our leaders have possibly have done such a thing.

They got by with the anthrax mailings didn't they...even after the stuff was traced to a gov lab...prior to that "the terrists did it'...the story quickly vanished...out of sight out of mind.

I know what I heard reported that day...and it would and is very easy for 'authorities' to "move them to a safe location"...because 'america was under attack'.

To me, a FEMA camp is a plausible destination...after that a one by one execution nazi style would have been easy to carry out.

Regards...

utilitarian

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on April 13, 2009, 06:54:40 PM
of course you won't get into that, cause you have shit for ground to stand on. the only three steel framed buildings in the history of the world that collapsed due to "fire"...

i did explain it. fuck man pay attention...

The simple answer is that steel does not need to reach melting temperature to break.  It just needs to reach a temperature where its strength is weak enough for the building to collapse.

And no, I did not see any explanation to my question.  If I missed it, sorry.