Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self-moving hoop...

Started by iacob alex, April 14, 2009, 02:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

...can be an amusement toy ,for someone involved in self-motion, due to gravity.

Thus,again take a look at :   www.geocities.com/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text013.jpg

In this drawing,take off the "green" mass (M1)  and the "red" mass(M2).

Right now,we have a simplified design:

-a hoop,ring /playing as a rolling support

-a connecting rod /playing as an eccentric mass

-two lock-unlock systems

All the Bests! / Alex

iacob alex

...might be perceived as a self-running "oddity".

We can find, some essential features of the stepping creatures,on a horizontal surface ,but this time in and due to a "cascade"/gravity flow :

-a particular manner of running,the  tumbling motion

-two "legs",switching every step the CoG (connecting rod) out of balance,on the same direction

- a body (hoop) that plays the charge-discharge sequence as an inertial "muscle"(gravitational fall moves into rotational energy).

All the Bests! / Alex

iacob alex

...might be perceived (like in a humorous cartoon...) as a common "oddity", by the rest of the natural creatures : it moves as us,the humans.

The two-legs stepping motion,you know,is the act of moving by raising one foot after another ,and bringing every one down forward .

In the most simplified understanding,we can picture a body-shape (with a CoG) and two stepping appendages.

By the way:do we need more then two legs?!

All the Bests! / Alex           

iacob alex

...  performs a particular fall of CoG in gravity :it takes more time than a direct,natural ,on the vertical line free fall.

In this situation,we gain a certain amount of disponible "gratis work" ("effort"*long distance).

A shorter-time,back trajectory,on the vertical line,can be a jump-up motion,as a smaller necessary "work"("effort" * short distance),so to have a "self motion"(to close the loop).

So,it seems that ,we have a hope regarding a "difference work' that we can take out...but a new problem,also. .

The problem reffers to the immersed/"burried' part of this "gratis work",that remains in the pivot/fulcrum,as a radial component of the gravity acceleration and rotational inertia.

Can we take it out,for our advantage?

As a whole,we have a "hidden",put out of sight,possible workable energy difference...

All the Bests! / Alex

iacob alex

Hi  Jim !

I know a lot of things about trebuchet...

It throws a weight horizontally (distance).

My suggestion at the topic "Play trebuchet..." was ,to use it vertically (height).

Some of my designs applies this "modification".

One of them at :   www.geocities.com/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text048.jpg   

In my opinion,we can get self-motion ,if we organize an asymmetric power process.

If we have a more powerful fall ,then a set-up  back,we realize the self-motion and can take out "free" power.

The "falling chimney" phenomena (see topic)  can help us : faster than "g" fall vs. "g" jump-back.

All the Bests! / Alex