Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Signs of youre goverment realising the free energy is coming

Started by Cherryman, April 14, 2009, 05:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X00013

I purchased land in New Hampshire. Designed and plan d this home to be extremely efficient and off the grid. ICF frame, passive solar, real solar, and turbine power, with hydro power running thru property. The TAX man said it was so advanced and valuable that I would be paying such a high tax that it would save me money to be "on the grid". I said " you gotta be F?ckn kidding me?", he said "no Im not, its cheaper 4 u to b on the grid, my hands r tied, the building permit you seek would put your property at a value 5 times higher than a stick built on the grid", so theres your local, state, control you slave energy money effect in action!! In f?cking NH that holds first votes!!!

hansvonlieven

That's about the size of it X00013,

Here in Sydney we had a bit of a water shortage about 2 years ago because of prolonged drought. So they put us on water restrictions, you couldn't wash your car, you couldn't water your garden and so forth. If you were caught there were heavy fines.

Next thing they put the price of water up arguing they were selling less water and couldn't make ends meet with the revenue.

Now some might argue fair enough, just bad luck.

Except for one thing.

Two years later the dams are full, we are still on water restrictions and people are still getting fined for breaches and we are still paying inflated prices.

Whichever way you turn you just cannot win.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

HeairBear

You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip! If we all have no money, how can the world economy survive? Will we die if we have no money? My gut tells me it's only gonna get worse...

http://www.freewebs.com/simplesolarhomesteading/

http://www.homestead.org/

http://www.simondale.net/house/

Being my own slave seems more appealing to me!
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

hammuraby

for now a smartgrid in hi-voltage, whit a microgrid in low-voltage
in a "island" distribuited,
whit a accumulator (pomping water from sink)
between the two grid (smart, and micro)
as the picture.... and there is also a free energy, using a low DelTa-infinity natural termic
whit a hi efficency motor and generator....

but there is also a magician source of energy, look for PIEZONUCLEARE, prof.Cardona...
300Gr of iron clorine, make energy as 10Kg of uranium, and no (radiactivity) nuke-waste is made

a great world is caming....

AquariuZ

We all know what needs to be done.

I´m just dragging my feet dreading the inevitable.