Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does a proven working TPU device exist at this time?

Started by AquariuZ, April 17, 2009, 08:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariuZ

To all TPU aficionados:

My question is simple:

Is there at this time a proven working solid state TPU device which requires no external input but for maybe a "kickstart" and which will charge continuously on its own to provide at least 9V DC @ least 3A output? Preferably more.

Schematics, reproducible, reproduced. Any form.

Please PM me if you do not wish to discuss in public.

Thank you in advance for your comments

MACEDONIA CD

HI

I LIKE YOU TO ASK YOU SIMPLE THING 
WHAT YOU THING  DID TPU   FROM <S.M\>

IS REAL   

AND  FOR ALL PEOPLE   IF  WHANT TO   SEND ME  SHEMATICS  HOW TO MAKE TU    PLEASE SEND ME PRIVET MASEGE  ;D ;)

Phantasm

Its difficult to answer this question in a way that is both accurate and satisfying for you but I'll give it a shot.

The accurate answer to your question is most likely yes. "most likely" hinges on whether or not you believe that the videos (and by extension the information provided by SM) is fake. The general consensus on this forum is that, all else aside, the device works as presented. Having said that though, there are those who believe that the device is a hoax. Frankly I havnt investigated those claims to any real extent but I have watched the movies dozens of times and havnt noticed any glaring inconsistencies...

The patent for this device is largely centered on the control circuit as I understand.. it is being held by some nondescript company called UEC or something... it appears that they are sitting on the technology. Understandably so considering that if this technology became widespread multibillion dollar companies would lose nearly all their customers overnight and for ever. As such, it is in their financial interests to suppress such technology. If you think thats a conspiracy theory - take note that in 1901 the land speed record was broken at 100km/h by car run 100% on electricity...

SO If schematics exist for this thing why dont we share them? Well, while its easy to dismiss this question by saying that none of us actually have schematics - the unfortunate side of that question is that people on this forum tend to 'encourage' other contributing members to do their own research (Not that they have schematics either though.) There are various justifications for that argument though (safety etc etc..) Being on the receiving end of that stick, I can tell you it doesnt feel very open source to say the least lol... but now that Ive started reading and researching all the relevant concepts and principals I gotta say, the pieces are falling together much better than i think they would if I just blindly reproduced some schematics. So there's that......

Hope that helps!

well... actually I realize it probably doesnt but you asked and I hope you respect the plain honest truth.....

AquariuZ

Quote from: Phantasm on April 17, 2009, 09:57:19 AM
well... actually I realize it probably doesnt but you asked and I hope you respect the plain honest truth.....

I certainly do, thanks for taking the time in posting that...

My hopes go out there is something floating around in here which involves those old TV tubes (5EH?)

giantkiller

The correct switching at the circuit's highest possible 'Q' begets resonance deemed uncontrollable within the confines of the generating ciruit.

--giantkiller.