Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

We Were Just Following Orders

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 17, 2009, 05:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Would this be considered "TORTURE" under the Geneva Convention or does the goal line keep moving ........ now it's a insect near you .......

Cap-Z-ro

Mans inhumanity to man is not restricted to one race or country.

Regards...

forsalebabyshoesneverworn

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 28, 2009, 06:42:03 AM
Mans inhumanity to man is not restricted to one race or country.

Regards...

I am sorry captain zero, but I have to call you out on your BULLSHIT!  People like you would torture just like the bad guys.  You are a hypocritt!  Here is a post of yours.... and I quote:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7347.msg173900#msg173900

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 23, 2009, 09:13:12 PM
How about hanging them tippy toe style while wearing smiling Sadam masks.

Plus the video of the dancing Sadam's would be a huge hit on youtube. :)

Regards...

Now I am against ALL tortures!  Even if those people tortured..... you do not torture them!  You rise aboves!  Try them, execute them, if that what the law prescribes, but do NOT TORTURE!!!  You are as bad as them.  If you were in power, you would torture those who YOU deem are necessary to have that!

So NO MORE OF YOUR BULLSHIT you hypocrits!!!  Most that torture justify it somehow, and so would you.  You are just as bad!

Go aheads, call me a troll, but you know I AM RIGHT!!

Cap-Z-ro

Well...first off, I called you a troll simply because you came on like a troll.

How else do you describe trying to put words in my mouth so that you could appear justified in calling me a 'jew hater' ?

A troll is as a troll does.

What you are doing here now is not too far different from your first approach.

What I am suggesting as punishment for war crimes criminals could never even come close to what the families of their victims would justifiably inflict on them...and amounts to nothing more than "what goes around comes around".

To try to compare me with people who torture innocent people is trollish, to say the very least.

Ergo you are in fact by definition, a troll...no matter how you try to disguise your ill intent.

Those are the last civil words that will be directed at the above exposed troll from me.

*sprinkles Monsanto's 'No Troll' around thread*

Cap-Z-ro

Moving on...

“ On March 27, 2008, two teams of agents from the Turkish Ministry of the Interior, acting on information received from a foreign intelligence agency, conducted a heavily armed raid on a house in Balikesir. In addition to the reports of the existence of this house, the Ministry also had growing reports from local citizens about loud screams issuing from the building for “many weeks previously.” Ministry officials were able to capture six American citizens, all of whom claimed to be members of the USIA, a known branch of the CIA. Taken as evidence were many papers and documents that showed with great clarity that this house had been used as a CIA torture and murder house. Quantities of blood taken from drains are shown to have belonged to over thirty people. In a small furnace found in one of the rooms were found the remains of at least seven people, one of which was a 14 year old girl. Also found in the house were eleven Turkish children from ages three to ten, six girls and five boys. All had been drugged and police reports indicated all the children had been sexually abused for some time. Arrested were: Kenneth A, Myron G, Timothy MC, Robert A, Jacob Z, Arthur C and three Israeli citizens identified as Aaron R, Efram T and Yitzak Y. The Americans claimed diplomatic immunity and admitted only to being USIA officials. The Israelis were also stated to be of the Israeli Mossad intelligence agency.. The Ministry ascertained that none of the men had diplomatic immunity and although the U.S. Embassy protested, the Foreign Ministry declared all persons as persona non grata  and ordered out of Turkey within a 24 hour period. All confiscated documents remained with the Ministry for further  investigation Evidence found in the murder house included many torture devices, whips, cattle prodding electric devices and many ropes, shackles and other restraining devices. Also found in the murder house were a number of cameras and many films of naked children being sexually assaulted and, in one case, killed with a garrote. Subsequent investigation by Turkish authorities disclosed that the passports of the Americans were all fakes and that the persons were later proved to be:

·         Kenneth A was actually  Keith Leslie Urkhardt of 4400 East West Highway, Bethesda, Md. 20814

·         Myron G was actually Istvan Prouty of 3400 North Venice St., Arlington, VA 22207

·         Timothy MC was actually Thomas McAuliffe Porterman of 415 Russell Ave., Gaitherburg, MD  20877

·         Robert A was actually Russell Allan Gordon of 1595 North Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931

·         Jacob Z was actually George Berman of 10570 Main St., Fairfax, VA 22030

·         Arthur C was actually Ervin Melrose of 3014 Brinkley Rd., Temple Hills, MD 20748 “

Well, isn't this interesting...the actual names of the accused perpetrators.

These accused and named as being murderers and pedophiles would have some serious explaining to do if they were to return home to my old neighborhood.

Regards...