Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toxins in Chemtrails Behind Recent Pneumonia Like Illness

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 19, 2009, 08:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

These past two days there has been a dramatic Chemtrail assault around much of New England.

Friday morning, April 17 at 6 a.m., the sky was a vibrant deep rose-red, dotted with synthetic blackish clouds. By mid-morning, the cloud cover had changed to artificial, Chemtrail-laden clouds that resembled Morgellons with tendrils. Later in the morning, many counties saw sometimes more than eight planes in the sky, going about their nefarious work making miles and miles of toxic parallel lines.

Source...

http://rense.com/general85/chemm.htm

Living up wind from the New England area, I have the same symptoms, and have been off work for the last 3 weeks because of it...every time I go out for supplies the symptoms reoccur.

I had thought I was being reinfected by my contact with other people...now it all makes sense.

Every time we have a clear sky, before long its turned into a milky white haze by planes lining the sky with these chemtrails.

Sadly most do not take notice...and have no idea what chemtrails are.

Regards...

Anothertruthfinder

hi cap  ;) dont worry im with you on this one - i see it all the time in south east england and probably is elsewhere the world over - i ordered a geiger counter to see if there was any increased radiation in rain the water (from barium based compound?) but i dropped the blasted thing and ruined it and havent replaced it yet. I get what you're saying, i point people to it all the time in the sky but barely anyone seems to care what falls on their heads! strange isnt it? i dont know what exactly but somethings definately not right - i am using occams razor type reasoning to conclude this cause i dont recall this years back in 'contrails' - quite different thats for sure.

i hope you get to the bottom of that illness sounds a bit subtle yet dont know what it could lead to - not that im a doc or anything.

take care cap,
    eel   :)

p.s - dont bother wasting your time on the 'asshole' thread save your brains electron flow its not worth it - someone is always trying to bring you down in this world somewhere, leave em down there hehe  ;)

Cap-Z-ro

Thanks Atf,

Everybody is still being brainwashed on a daily basis by the same people responsible for the chemtrails through the mind numbing TV.

They all too willingly follow the program.

I fear we will all be too ill to put up a fight when people finally catch on.

Those troll on their trash threads are a sign that I am having an impact.

I thought it best to discredit them with satire, while topping their thread for all to see.

Eventually Stefan will remove the offensive from sight.

Please post and results you may get from your instruments.

Regards...

Anothertruthfinder

yeah will do  ;) - gotta get another geiger counter at some point, i just want the truth to be out like you. Fortunately i dont watch mind sculpturing - i mean tv! apart from what i rarely choose to select to watch -

you'd think people would start looking to the truth rather than name calling - i guess they wouldnt mind a chip in their arm  :o - i hope stefan latches on to it soon

and you're right - i hope we are well enough to fight back, we need exposure of many truths to try and convince those sleeping to wake up............ ;D

only through majority or mass realisation of many truths can this world be rectified.......

Cap-Z-ro

Plans for Mass Graves: Government Surveying Cemetery Readiness for Flu Outbreak - This is very relevant to the current Advanced Biowar virus event.

History of Bird Flu and the Illuminati depopulation agenda by Dr. True Ott ~ What is the real agenda behind the release of the Mexican Swine Flu Advanced Biowar virus?

Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials and Sent to 18 Countries ~ This is from March 3, 2009. This event was never explained successfully as to how, in spite of massive tripwires designed to prevent such an event from happening, it did in fact happen. Who is behind the release of the Mexican Swine Flu Advanced Biowar weapon?

US Army: Three vials of biowar virus samples missing from Fort Detrick.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/22/missing.virus.sample/?iref=mpstoryview

No wonder Bush, Cheney, Gonzalas, and Obomba have those arrogant smiles on their faces...they all knew we would be taken out in this manner.

Regards...