Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Gravity Control Problem

Started by truth, April 19, 2009, 05:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truth

truth

Quote from: P-Motion on April 24, 2009, 12:38:59 PM
  Truth,
  If you look at my 3 weighted design, it uses gravity twice.

Jim

If you would please, providing a link to it would be helpful!

Thanks    ::)

mr_bojangles

what is this talk of liquid and floating business

surely it would be because the mass of an object being less dense would float, because the pull of gravity would be greater upon the more dense material

maybe figure a way to efficiently make a material more then less dense to create a vertical movement, whereupon making it less dense allowing it to sink again

(i.e. ice floats when cooled, a vessel of water in a pool or larger container of water could be cooled to freeze and become boyant, whereupon the cooling mechanism is halted and vessel is allowed to return to bottom via weights, etc etc)

not necessarily a way to shield gravity as you suggest but maybe an alternative way of harnessing it

might not have been what your looking for but it was my initial response to the topic of viscosity and gravitational effect on liquids
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

truth

???

OK P,

I looked at that "Three Weight" thing or idea or just plain incomplete post of yours.

It appears that no one has understood what you are suggesting, including me.
It appears to be just another  big round balanced object. I don't see where it uses gravity even once much less twice.

Perhaps you could CLARIFY what you are thinking?

PhiScience

Hi truth,

I wish I could give you the answer today but.
  Electric and magnetic fields differ from the gravitational field in that the flow of ether in electric and magnetic fields is always confined to limited regions.
It ether passes from negative to positive charges, around a closed circuit, whereas in a gravitational field the ether merely passes through any body that is in its path.
That is the reason why all efforts to screen or otherwise control the gravitational field have been unsuccessful.

The problem, however, is not entirely hopeless.
The very fact that the gravitational field acts more effectively on protons, than upon electrons, seems to show that gravitational ether currents do co-act in some specific manner with electrically charged particles, and when we determine the manner in which they co-act, then we shall be in a better position to solve the problem of Gravity Control.
The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.