Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Gravity Control Problem

Started by truth, April 19, 2009, 05:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truth

:)
Hello Phiscience,

Thanks for your very thoughtful response.

After a little research I discovered that magnetic fields are the same in the vacuum of space as here on Earth. That means that magnetic fields are unaffected by gravity. While not particularly useful right now, that is an interesting observation that may provoke a useful idea sometime.
A question:
Is a magnetic field confined to a limited region, or simply weaker at greater distance into infinity?

Of course, I understand that below a certain level the field would become irrelevant.

With respect to protons and electrons:
I wonder if a material could be charged and/or discharged to interact with gravity differently?    :-\

mr_bojangles

drop a magnet in a copper tube, lorentz force directs an upward force on the magnet, fighting gravity, making it "lighter"

throwing it up the tube, makes an upward directional force on the magnet, making it heavier

in a cycle the system would make a magnet lighter on the way down, and heavier on the way up, fighting gravity and then adding to gravity
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

truth

Mr. Bojangles,

Thanks for the thoughtful response. My first thought was "wow, that could be great" and then I saw that this change in the effect of gravity is exactly the opposite of what would be helpful.

It takes more to lift and gives back less on the fall.

Also the combined weight of the tube with a magnet in it is exactly unchanged, except for a resistance loss in change during the exact time of the fall.

It is interesting, and I will think about how this could be useful.

Thanks again,
Truth