Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

If That's So...Then Why Are These people are in Jail Then ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 23, 2009, 08:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Now that Obomba has heard the backlash and backed up from his previous position of "moving forward" and leaving America's dark past undisturbed by justice, or 'piece's of paper' like the 'Geneva Convention', his new position is that the 'complicated issue' belongs with the Justice Dept.

Nothing complicated at all...Sadam's version of Cheney, Rumsfeld etal tortured and killed also.

What is complicated about that ?

They held Sadam accountable...why should they not be held to the standard they themselves set ?

After they are hung, they should be hung again for 911.

Obomba says...those carrying out orders should not be prosecuted.

Well, what about Lyndie England and the gang who staged those trophy pictures of dehumanized "prisoners" which they sent home to their sick friends ?

Will they be freed or held on stupidity grounds ?

Here's one of the most popular pics... 

http://rawstory.com/images/new/abu_ghraib_pile.jpg

Regards...

ResinRat2

Ahhh...the good old days of the Middle Ages comes to mind where convicted scum (and just about anybody else who crossed the wrong royalty) were given a good Draw and Quarter.

Yeah, let's hang those guilty SOB's twice for sure.

Not all the way, mind you; just enough to get them coughing and choking.

Then let the Executioner finish the D and Q job.

It's funny what a person does when they feel angry and threatened and have the opportunity to take it out on the Enemy. Ethics just seem to go out the window. Though I don't think Humiliation is a true form of Torture, it is certainly not pleasant.
It will not, however, kill or maim you. Just make you feel ashamed and helpless.

As the old saying goes, "Who is going to guard the Guards?"
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Cap-Z-ro

How about hanging them tippy toe style while wearing smiling Sadam masks.

Plus the video of the dancing Sadam's would be a huge hit on youtube. :)

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Flashback

Official proclamation, June 2003:

THE WHITE HOUSE
    Office of the Press Secretary
    June 26, 2003

STATEMENT BY THE PRESIDENT

United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture

Today, on the United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture, the United States declares its strong solidarity with torture victims across the world. Torture anywhere is an affront to human dignity everywhere. We are committed to building a world where human rights are respected and protected by the rule of law.

Freedom from torture is an inalienable human right. The Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment, ratified by the United States and more than 130 other countries since 1984, forbids governments from deliberately inflicting severe physical or mental pain or suffering on those within their custody or control. Yet torture continues to be practiced around the world by rogue regimes whose cruel methods match their determination to crush the human spirit. Beating, burning, rape, and electric shock are some of the grisly tools such regimes use to terrorize their own citizens. These despicable crimes cannot be tolerated by a world committed to justice....

The United States is committed to the world-wide elimination of torture and we are leading this fight by example. I call on all governments to join with the United States and the community of law-abiding nations in prohibiting, investigating, and prosecuting all acts of torture and in undertaking to prevent other cruel and unusual punishment. I call on all nations to speak out against torture in all its forms and to make ending torture an essential part of their diplomacy. I further urge governments to join America and others in supporting torture victims' treatment centers, contributing to the UN Fund for the Victims of Torture, and supporting the efforts of non-governmental organizations to end torture and assist its victims.

No people, no matter where they reside, should have to live in fear of their own government. Nowhere should the midnight knock foreshadow a nightmare of state-commissioned crime. The suffering of torture victims must end, and the United States calls on all governments to assume this great mission. [Emphasis added]

"I guess the Bush-Cheney crowd maintains that their methods, including waterboarding, didn't amount to torture. But they're in a pretty small minority these days--especially now that we know the number 183. And the US attorney general, to whom Obama says he's deferring on the question of torture prosecutions, does believe that waterboarding crosses that dark line.

--Michael Crowley "

Imagine that sociopath Bush signing that Bill while they were in the middle of torturing prisoners...one man waterboarded 183 times.

And that shitwit Cheney whininng about the failure to release the successes of their ghoulish activities.

I'm sure they could get any admission they sought under those conditions.

I truly would love to see them hung and left to rot off the rope.

I will close with this notable quote:

"Should any American soldier be so base and infamous as to injure any [prisoner]. . . I do most earnestly enjoin you to bring him to such severe and exemplary punishment as the enormity of the crime may require. Should it extend to death itself, it will not be disproportional to its guilt at such a time and in such a cause... for by such conduct they bring shame, disgrace and ruin to themselves and their country."
- George Washington

Regards...