Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tony Bliar Directs Attention From NWO Crime Family With Anti Islamic Slurs

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 24, 2009, 08:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

See the desperate Bush licker's last ditch effort to avoid the gallows here...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article6153607.ece

For his formal hanging, I'd have him wearing his best 'Sunday go to meeting' suit, topped off with a Howdy Doody mask with strings attached...perfect attire for a tip top tip toe affair.

I wonder if it would be possible to exhume Sadam's body and have it rigged up so that Sadam is kicking Bliar in the ass while he dances...and have Sadam wearing the 'Burger King' mask.

Whine and Cheeez to be served...along with tea and crumpets of course.

Regards...

infringer

You need to kick back and listen to some ministry muahahaha we all know bush was well bush all over again!

::)
later
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Cap-Z-ro

I neglected to mention that Tony Bliar is entitled to a fair Hearing just like Sadam had.

As gesture of good faith I will contact world famous psychic channeler Clare Voyant, who with channel the spirit of the late great Leonard Rossiter...who will reprise his role of Reginald Iolanthe Perrin, and using his comedic talent for circular logic to defend Bliar.

And of course Reggie will immediately win the jurors over with his quick wit...he never got where he is today by not knowing how to win jurors over.

Unfortunately during the process the jurors will equate Bliar to Reggie's villainous boss CJ.

And the trial will end with the judge announcing the guilty verdict...in the gallery someone will blurt out 'great' and someone will be heard adding 'super'.

Regards...