Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Here is The Source of The "Flu" Pandemic

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 26, 2009, 12:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3adp00l

If it were coming from pigs we who hear about them destroying the herd, just like madcow disease in england. And I don't hear a lot about that.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Cap-Z-ro

Together with the fact they can't find a pig with the man made virus, this video linked below, and a number of articles confirm we have been attacked by 'The Powers That Be' (PTB) via this virus...and our so called "leaders" are a party to it.

Watch for yourself...and start talking to your neighbors about it.

Do NOT under any circumstances take any vaccine's offered or mandated, until you have educated yourself on the company providing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs&feature=player_embedded

Regards...

plasmastudent77

FWIW - i have detected a slow down in the hysteria. There has beenmuch chatter on boards like ours that poo poos the whole deal and the sheeple are starting to wake up.

My guess is it will be kept "hot" until the torture memos business gets sorted......

I also wonder what else this is a smoke screen for - the mid east comes to mind....

Cap-Z-ro

In furtherance to plasma77...

I tend agree with the following reformatted assessment:

'We know now what that preparation will entail - the creation of a vaccine to combat swine flu which, if recent history is to go by, will be more dangerous than the virus itself. Naturally, the vaccine will be voluntary to begin with...BUT once another pandemic is unleashed and the fear mongering kicks into warp drive once again, calls for mandatory vaccination will reach a crescendo...with the media are already preparing the American public to accept military intervention as a normal way to carry out the injections...smoothing the way for an easy transition to marshal law.'

Once marshal law is established, then everybody will be deemed a terrorist...whenever comvenient.

Good news is we won't die from the swine flu...bad news, the pigs will be the death of us.

On a positive note...it has been a lovely day here today though.

Regards...

plasmastudent77

Capt-z-ro I think you have summed it up pretty well. I think having a spot in the wilderness to "disappear" to is a prudent idea. I think also travelling at night on backroads is smart too. Being able to cut holes in fences ( and repair behind you ) is also a worthwhile skill to have.

Once the hysteria kicks in , you will need to get out of even decent size cities FAST before they throw up the barbed wire for the vaccine "shooting fish in a barrel" event.

Other ideas come to mind if you cant avoid the jackboots & their needles -

(1) Colloidal silver for ingestion and putting on the injection site

(2) Eating LOADs of garlic to kill whatever bug they have injected.

(3) Eating up to 10 grams ( thats grams, not milligrams )
of vitamin C per day per person to fight the bug.

(4) Buying a reverse osmosis filter for your home or even better living off a *hidden* rainwater tank.

(5) Having a fully functioning vege patch so at least the food isnt gentically designed to weaken yor immune system.

Bear in mind I am not in any way advocating voilence or violent resistance, rather making sure that despite this evil attempt ( I'd rather call this evil Satan, because I'm sure thats who's behind it all - its way too organised to be anything else....)...that we prevail.

Once the "pandemic" starts for real, leave that day - dont hang around. Pull the kids from school, throw the dogs in the car and go.