Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Here is The Source of The "Flu" Pandemic

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 26, 2009, 12:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3adp00l

this flu goes further back than that guys

http://capitalcentury.com/1976.html

They have been working on this one for a long time.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Cap-Z-ro

Actually it probably even goes back as far as 1945 - 'Operation Paperclip' when the Bush crime family  transferred their financially backed nazi operations to the US by bringing over the ghoulish nazi scientists to continue their ghoulish human experiments.

Regards...

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Cap-Z-ro

Hey Gilbert,

Thanks for that video...although the 500 thousand coffins are mentioned in one of the other links shown here, sometimes having a visual has more of an impact.

Those coffins by the way are stored in Georgia, conveniently the transportation center of the US.

To paraphrase a famous quote:

Ask not for whom the coffin yawns.
for it yawns for thee.

Regards...

TheNOP

Quote from: pese on April 27, 2009, 09:31:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuBHZlB0sY
i am not too much affraid about those coffins.

everyone who have worked for a manufacturers, who have gouverments and/or military contracts, know that they have been stock pilling various products for years.
not because they intend to use them, but because you would be the first to yiel and cry if the lack of such products would not be there to help in crisis situations.

i am more concern about the refugies camps build here and there.
call them concentration camps if you like because that is what they might become when one know what humans are capable of...

they are build for the good of the peoples, but can easily be turned against them.
same thing for the special police forces, reminded me the nazi SS...