Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LTspice IV Computes That Over Unity AC Circuit Works!

Started by D.R.Jackson, April 27, 2009, 12:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Just to be clear: Vasik ran the circuit you specified, in the simulator you specified, and used that simulator's math functions to calculate the energy in and out over a short time period of 11 milliseconds. Putting in the zeros, I see input energy during that time to be 0.000078205 Joules. And the output energy during that time is 0.00000051761 Joules.
Try as I might, I cannot come up with an OVERUNITY ratio of 4.36298076923077 to one, from those energy values.

(And didn't you ever hear about Significant Digits? That is, you can't have more in your answer than you have in your least precise input data. So even if that number isn't wrong, it still isn't right.)

D.R.Jackson

As I mentioned to vasik041 in my reply to them, I was guilty of measuring the peak to peak current of the circuits manually with the eye and mouse cursor.  And then using a calculator.  So I was using the method you would use with an oscilloscope.

I am not sure how LTspice is computing the power as peak to peak which it seems to be doing or as average?

However as I mentioned to vasik041, I plan to do as they do and express the input power versus output power of the device with LTspice doing it all from now on.

If you will look at the plot above for the 2N3055 model that vasik041 should have a copy of in their files, you will see that LTspice computes that this model has both transistor base and power supply input power in and around the arena 1 watt or so each as best as we can see that plot graphic.  Yet LTspice computes that the output power is near to 16 watts.  So thats the important issue at the moment.  And you have the plot above and anyone who has my files can run that model of which there is a circuit diagram of here on this page.

So yes I am guilty of using the eye and the cursor to measure the wave form peaks.

However we still have some over unity expressions that we can not account for except in the concepts and principles of the design.  So all is encouraging as hell I think!  Just look at the LTspice wattage plots I am adding to the post to follow this one and so, let the software express what it has plotted in terms of input versus output in my better models.  Its hard to explain other than by the concepts that went into the circuit.  Which is the only way to explain and the software agrees.

Also, as I mentioned in the first threads in this post.  In my tip at the bottom of that post.  If anyone changes L2 in the standard model then the Dx current is increased and the power output is increased in teh model that vasik041 ran.

You can see the LTspice wattage plot for that model below. In the next post.

Ok ~ true its hard to accurately judge with the eye the amplitude average of various wave shapes over the wave cycles of a plot and come up with a true expression of the peak to peak.  But the math of the software is way better at it than we are.  And so, I won't be using the eye anymore but allow the software to express the wattage.  Which is a good idea and mandatory as I realize.

D.R.Jackson

In the first post here on this page, at the bottom of the page I mention that if you change to value of L2 to 0.5H (0.5 Henry) and run that, you will have an increased current in Dx.  And so the power output will be increased in the low powered Standard Model.  The LTspice plot of those functions of that model is below.

You will notice that the output power is near to 800mW, and the V1 input power is near to 400mW and the Q1 base input signal power is the small amplitude red wave form.  So figure that up?

Basically this low powered model is on in which one can experiement with to study the effects of the various circuit currents, and play with balancing them all or increasing L2 as I have.  I should be more clear in what my models were intended for in the future.  But you can get all excited once you see it all work and just have to make some comments to people to share it all.  So we will try to be more concise.

Study the power plot then of the standard model that I have modified below and you will see that the output power of this low powered model is nearly twice the input power.  And thats what LTspice has plotted.  So we have to pay attention to the softwares computations.  And these are not my eye and hand computations but those of the software.  So these are to be better trusted.

D.R.Jackson

16 watt model download

16_watt_model.asc LTspice circuit simulation file.

Remember that this is AC power with positive and negative power peaks.  The power factor of which is who knows at the moment.

So that we do not have any confusion about the best and better developed models to run in simulation.  I have updated some files for you to download and concentrate on the performance of.

Below is an expanded view of the power output for your interpretation.

samedsoft

DR

Can you make a switch to tun it on after starting up and charging a cap and prove self running system on LTSpice?

Nuri