Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AMAZING New Gravity Wheel Design!

Started by Yortuk Festrunk, April 27, 2009, 07:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Yortuk Festrunk

I have had several designs that would stop momentary or near stop for an action. One was for a clock motor. I have also used spinning weights but not with gears like yours seem to be. I will be curious on how your build goes. My personal goal is to keep it spinning to get use out of the speed and kinetic effect. So when do you plan on building it?
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Cherryman

I like the design..

Just wondering.. it looks like it would stop in absolute balance (Dead point) when the black weight is in top position?  Why would it roll to clockwise?  Or vice versa?

ramset

Yortuk Festrunk

Beautiful!!

I'd like to "play" in this box

MUCH TO SEE HERE!!

Thank you for sharing your idea open source

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Yortuk Festrunk

Quote from: Cherryman on April 28, 2009, 08:58:46 AM
I like the design..

Just wondering.. it looks like it would stop in absolute balance (Dead point) when the black weight is in top position?  Why would it roll to clockwise?  Or vice versa?

That is a good thing for you to point out.

Actually, the picture shows a perfect vertical orientation. That is not necessary, in fact may be detrimental, for the operation of this system.

Instead of going from 6:00 to 12:00, it would have to go from slightly left of 6:00 to slightly right of 12:00.

This would place the weight at a starting point slightly to one side to ensure the wheel does not balance itself.

noonespecial

One potential solution would be to have the black weight segmented such that when it passed the upper rollers the hinged segment would 'flop' to one side. The direction could be influenced by a small counterweight or spring. A complimentary hinged segment would be at the opposite end for the next rotation.

Regards,
Charlie