Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AMAZING New Gravity Wheel Design!

Started by Yortuk Festrunk, April 27, 2009, 07:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yortuk Festrunk

Here is finally a solution to make a working gravity system that clearly violates NO LAWS of physics.

It is very self explanatory.

This picture is not to any certain scale. It is only to illustrate the general principle.

Pairs of rollers RELAY a weight from bottom to top. Each roller has a weight on the outside which acts to turn the roller to push the main weight up.

The now top heavy wheel turns 180° and the process starts all over again.

The biggest challenge to building this system will be synchronizing the rollers to lock and unlock in certain positions during the cycle.

I call this the RECIPROCAL TORQUE RELAY SYSTEM.

overtaker

I see some thought went into this.  Two red weights would have to weigh considerably more than the black weight.  The black weight could trigger the catch mechanism.  I see problems with this system though.  The wheel wouldn't stop at 180deg. until it stopped swinging.  I need to study this more.
Nice thinking out of the box.  :)

overtaker

Another issue is the black weight would have to be longer so it would always connect to two sets of weights or one set of red weights would have to weigh considerably more then the black weight.
I see this as locking up.  Hopefully not.

AB Hammer

Quote from: Yortuk Festrunk on April 27, 2009, 07:02:36 PM
Here is finally a solution to make a working gravity system that clearly violates NO LAWS of physics.

It is very self explanatory.

This picture is not to any certain scale. It is only to illustrate the general principle.

Pairs of rollers RELAY a weight from bottom to top. Each roller has a weight on the outside which acts to turn the roller to push the main weight up.

The now top heavy wheel turns 180° and the process starts all over again.

The biggest challenge to building this system will be synchronizing the rollers to lock and unlock in certain positions during the cycle.

I call this the RECIPROCAL TORQUE RELAY SYSTEM.

Interesting approach.

I do have some concerns about the approach. Will the smaller weights be able to lift the beam up? I have tried several things to do just this approach and have found many factors you have to overcome.
Just as a pendulum, it increases its weight value at the bottom of the wheel. Then it has to lift against that factor which need even more counter weight value to do so.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Yortuk Festrunk

Quote from: overtaker on April 27, 2009, 07:25:34 PM
I see some thought went into this.  Two red weights would have to weigh considerably more than the black weight.  The black weight could trigger the catch mechanism.  I see problems with this system though.  The wheel wouldn't stop at 180deg. until it stopped swinging.  I need to study this more.
Nice thinking out of the box.

Another issue is the black weight would have to be longer so it would always connect to two sets of weights or one set of red weights would have to weigh considerably more then the black weight.
I see this as locking up.  Hopefully not.

First of all, there is no "swinging" in this. It turns 180° and stops.
Secondly, I said this is not to scale. so the length of the weight in the picture is not a factor.
Thirdly, there is nothing in this set up to "lock up".

I'm sure that mechanical engineers are more likely to appreciate this design for it is easier for them to grasp the nuances of this setup.