Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Downtime coming for update, Please backup your Personal messages.

Started by hartiberlin, April 28, 2009, 10:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Please backup your personal messages from the forum.
I have to delete them still today.

The Forum will be moved to a new Software version still today, so expect some downtime .Many thanks
for your cooperation.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Will be done in about 12 hours from now.

I had to check a few issues first.
So please backup your personal
messages from over here to your harddrive, cause I will delete them
in about 12 hours from now.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Pirate88179

Stefan:

Thanks for the heads up.  Also, thank you for working to keep this great forum running well.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

newton2

Hello Honoured Profiles and Readers and The Honoured Administrator of this the now obsolete Old Versions OverUnity-Forum !

Allthough I was not myself notified per my Emails-Address to be kindly warned about the sooncoming

Close-down of this The Honourable now Old OU-Forum ,

then I happened to have a Spare-time for visiting the OU-Forum just a few hours until Its definitive Final Close-down !

So thus my Thoughts now go to the various Profiles having still not realized about Their Posts etc to should be

downloaded before Close-down ;

I just managed to notify for to warn some few Profiles of my Personal Knowledges !

My kind Thanks about this The Glorious Old OU-Forum !

My kind Thanks to the various Profiles for keeping on the interesting important Topics/Replies-Discussions-Rounds !

My kind Thanks to the Honoured Administrator : Herr Hartmann ....indeed my Thanks about Your hardlabored
                                                                                                important busy Doings to keep all intact
                                                                                                such an important Discussions-Forum as
                                                                                                The Glorious OU-Forum !

WKR & have All Yourselves a nice Day !

And my kind Thanks about Your various important interesting Contributions to

THE HONOURABLE COURSE OF OU  !

PS: this was my last Reply in the Old OU-Forum.......

perhaps we will meet again sometime somewhere in an Other OU-Forum !

sushimoto

Quote from: hartiberlin on April 28, 2009, 10:36:46 AM
Please backup your personal messages from the forum.
I have to delete them still today.

The Forum will be moved to a new Software version still today, so expect some downtime .Many thanks
for your cooperation.

Regards, Stefan.

Hi Stefan,
thanks for the advice.

But Sorry, I am a dumb and no nerd.

Where is a overunity-button to download ALL my private messages in ONE archive or such?

best regards,
sushimoto

PS: If you delete my private -messages, then you can delete me as a user as well.

Nobody deletes my privacy!

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.