Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What does a "kick" look like on an oscilloscope?

Started by Grumpy, April 29, 2009, 09:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: giantkiller on July 22, 2009, 11:23:35 PM
I am following the premise that the toroidal constructs on top of the one open TPU and the same two in the sm17 are the canons. A slight bias on the copper run coming out of the middle would produce the hose that gets squeezed to produce the canonballs. The canons are facing vertical instead of horizontal. In the sm17 though the runs are then continued into a circular track.

My view:
The first cannons are the two gate pulses, as shown by Peter's experiments. Together, they fire off another pulse. That is from one circuit. Make two. Each creates a single big pulse. Put those two together so they create a bigger pulse. Build that thought like a pyramid.

Each set of pulses creates a larger pulse and a slight DC offset. Unlike flyback, the resulting pulse is the same polarity as the source pulses. The generated DC offset always has the same polarity. The DC is additive.

Of course, none of this can be repetitive, in a gainful way, unless you recycle each set of pulses around the circumference in a rotational manor. I'm not talking about all fields being magnetic only.

Sorry, can't get to the bench right now so I'm just a PC hero today.

otto

Hello all,

@EM

I fully agree with your post.

@all

maybe some Teslas patents are useful for our TPU research?

Look at the Tesla patent No. 568 176 - Aparatus for producing electric currents of high frequency and potential.

The first picture - schematic - is very interesting. Look especially how he has shown us the capacitor. Dont read to much the text, just look at the 1. drawing.

You all are familiar with Tesla patents, his textes and drawings. Have you ever looked a little bit deeper how he draws capacitors?
Single caps, double caps, tripple caps......

Otto

Otto

Grumpy

Quote from: EMdevices on July 20, 2009, 10:53:05 PM
You see, were dealing with PHYSICAL motion of the coils, that's why there is vibration in the TPUs, and that's why there is cork material in the center of the large TPUs (to allow vibration and not dampen it).   And that's why magnets are needed, they have a stronger magnetic field and when current + magnetic field are COMBINED, motion and vibration occurs, due to the lorentz force law.  We hear that in the videos of the small TPU on a glass table.  Is anybody listening?

EM
Cork is a natural polymer used for vibration isolation purposes and the best type of cork to use is natural cork (bark of the cork oak tree).

So, vibration might be an inherent secondary effect that is undesirable.

EDIT:
You mention the Lorentz force when current and a magnetic field are combined - what if the current is a polarization current?  Wouldn't that account for the vibration?   You have to constantly change the polarization of the medium to maintian a polarization current.  You woudl not get this vibration if you create the polarization current by rotating a dielectric in a static electric field (to provide the polarizing influence) since the dielectric disc is continuous and rotating in a homogenous field.  (I recall that vibration has been encountered in a few homopolar generator designs that were discontinuous.)
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Antimon

Quote from: poynt99 on June 30, 2009, 09:37:36 PM
The "mysterious pulse" has been cracked. At least I believe it has.

With a very simple addition/modification to the basic switching circuit, this is the result. No this is not a real scope shot, this is a PSpice simulation. Doubtful this is overunity, but it IS a somewhat novel impulse generator. Might be patent material, but that's not going to happen.

The only disadvantage to this as an impulse generator is the presence of the first pulse in the output.

What we are seeing in the "real" scope shots is a lot of stray inductance. Yes, that's what is responsible for production of the pulse. However, at these extreme transition times, not only are wires not wires any more (they're more like inductors), but the inductors they become also behave in a peculiar way, which allows this effect to take place.

At any rate, sorry guys if this bursts your bubble a bit, but hey, if this effect can be replicated in a simulation, surely it's not ou.

This is "conventional" electricity, albeit not used in every day applications, that's for certain. For fun I'll be working on optimizing and modifying the circuit for "spec'd" impulses.

There may be more to follow, including scope shots from the modification of a real circuit.

PS. Green is the "coil" voltage (20V supply), and red and blue are the MOSFET gate voltages (12V drive).

What you have seen is not "the kick"

A.

Earl

@Peter, BEP, and other builders,

SM first found something strange when using bifilar speaker coils with unequal phases.

The following patent is in English; the Italian company no longer exists, so this patent and information is now in the public domain.

I suggest you read this patent again and again, and then some more.  Read between the lines, and turn on your brain and fantasy.  This family has lots of members and they are related:  EC, TPU, Hubbard coil, etc.

SM said it, Spher*** said it, EC said it; wake up people.

This has nothing to do with iron, nor transmutation; that is all disinformation.

PDF (36 pages):
http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wadList.jsp?IA=IT1997000054&LANGUAGE=EN&ID=id00000000509475&VOL=9001&DOC=001787&WO=98/040960&WEEK=37/1998&TYPE=A1&DOC_TYPE=PAMPH&ACCESS=D&PAGE=0
or
http://tinyurl.com/n6cnya

TIFF (36 TIFFs as ZIP):
http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wadList.jsp?IA=IT1997000054&LANGUAGE=EN&ID=id00000000509475&VOL=9001&DOC=001787&WO=98/040960&WEEK=37/1998&TYPE=A1&DOC_TYPE=PAMPH&ACCESS=D&PAGE=ZIP
or
http://tinyurl.com/l4854y

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company