Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What does a "kick" look like on an oscilloscope?

Started by Grumpy, April 29, 2009, 09:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Back in the day....

It took me a few days to figure out what was exposing all the photo film. Way too late to jump into my lead shorts.
It wasn't a TPU. That was before any mention of SM.

As far as pulsing coils around a circle...all I get are separate magnetic fields pulsing in a circle.
The only slight indication of rotation I have is when I add a charge field 90 deg. To the radial magnetic. The pulse rate of that charge needs to be 2*pi*the radial pulse rate. The timing is like a Harley firing sequence. It is obvious to me I don't have the freeks figured yet but I do get 1.2VDC with HV hash on it.

I have been very familiar with that patent for several years.

Grumpy

Quote from: BEP on August 25, 2009, 12:54:43 PM
Back in the day....

It took me a few days to figure out what was exposing all the photo film. Way too late to jump into my lead shorts.
It wasn't a TPU. That was before any mention of SM.

As far as pulsing coils around a circle...all I get are separate magnetic fields pulsing in a circle.
The only slight indication of rotation I have is when I add a charge field 90 deg. To the radial magnetic. The pulse rate of that charge needs to be 2*pi*the radial pulse rate. The timing is like a Harley firing sequence. It is obvious to me I don't have the freeks figured yet but I do get 1.2VDC with HV hash on it.

I have been very familiar with that patent for several years.

What kind of coil are you pulsing?  Length, how wound, etc?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

Sorry Grumpy.
I'm stuck with a cell for a while.

I've described my current build with more detail than before anyway.

The current one can't be pulse in a sequence as the quad coils are all one circuit.
I have done such on most past builds. I never have true rotation with those as it is no different than a polyphase motor.

I only get smooth rotation when I place the fields perp to all others.

giantkiller

In regards to the Energia Celeste patent area #15 on page 9.
Same effect as the Ed Leedskalnin PMH when breaking the keeper off.
Quote from: Earl on August 25, 2009, 09:31:22 AM
Earl