Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What does a "kick" look like on an oscilloscope?

Started by Grumpy, April 29, 2009, 09:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Thanks @Earl.

It is nice to see you are still out there.

There is no iron in my current build. The continuous bifilar wrap and sequential firing of the conductors is how I have a radial field.

The thought of some nuclear activity is not a good one. My other experiments were put on the shelf for that and other reasons.

BEP

BEP

Oops.

That was something I've been holding back on for a few years.
No matter. If you have such a bifilar wind and you feed it with a circuit similar to Peter's you will see how recent discoveries work relating to circular polarized laser light changing  the polarization of a magnetized surface. The reverse is also true, as known in studies of light propagation.

The proof is placing a compass at all four outside quadrants. When you have it right all four will point to or away from the center.
Rotating that field hasn't been possible for me yet.

Grumpy

BEP,

The infamous "Gravity Resonance Coil" posted many years ago on several BBS's has a radial electric field modulated by a solenoid coil.

==============================================================

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7926.msg198466#msg198466

Anyone that insists on using a ferromagnetic core, try magnetizing it with a separate coil.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: BEP on August 25, 2009, 08:02:22 AM
Thanks @Earl.

There is no iron in my current build. The continuous bifilar wrap and sequential firing of the conductors is how I have a radial field.

The thought of some nuclear activity is not a good one. My other experiments were put on the shelf for that and other reasons.

BEP

the initial pulse that you send to a coil creates a radial field before conduction current starts to flow

position a few coils around in a circle and pulse them sequentially and you can make a rotating radial field

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Earl

Quote from: BEP on August 25, 2009, 08:02:22 AM
Thanks @Earl.

I am still kicking, but avoid places that do not have a high SNR; that is why you don't see me much.

There is no iron in my current build.
Excellent, keep iron away.

The continuous bifilar wrap and sequential firing of the conductors is how I have a radial field.
Way to go, keep reading the Energia Celeste patent again and again.

Don't get unnecessarily scared.  Don't forget - everything you eat has alpha-emitting isotopes in it.  The amount of radioactive poison released into the atmosphere by all the above-ground tests, as well as that released by centuries of coal burning, is staggering.  This stuff goes into the soil, gets picked up by roots, and eaten by people and cows.  RE can be detrimental to your health also, especially if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, when the big switch is thrown on Edison's HV DC lines.  A Geiger counter with a thin window, large area "pie" type of detector picks up alpha, beta, gamma, and X-rays.  If it starts clicking rapidly, shut 'er down.  Best to be intelligent and prepared instead of scared.  If after experimenting you have pains and headaches, you might also think about things.  I look at it this way:  if prostate cancer doesn't get you, nor an auto accident, then maybe RE will.  How does that song go?..... don't worry, be happy.

BEP

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company