Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Latest: No back torque generator.

Started by broli, May 01, 2009, 09:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Oke this is my latest design in the on going quest of either eliminating back emf in a motor or back torque in a generator. This design fits the latter. Also I am aware that the magnetic setup is similar to Marinov's Siberian Coliu, but that's also where the similarity stops. This design should NOT work as a motor. I you push current through the conductors nothing will happen.

For initial tests a brush and collector are not needed. One could wire a small light bulb on the rotor along the conductor to observe current flow. I the process is reverses i.e. having a battery, the rotor should not spin at all as all the forces cancel out according to newton's third law.

So where's the catch? It's in the permanent magnets. We all know the famous "magnets can't do work" argument. Well they sure can, you have almost an infinite amount of electrons spinning without any voltage source. The catch is if you start spinning this and current starts to flow in the conductor this same current will in response cause the electron spin to slow down. But since the speed of spin is nearly the speed of light it shouldn't matter much. So the only side effect I predict is that the magnets will decrease a nearly unmeasurable amount in field strength when it's spinning.

This is why you can't replace the magnets with an electromagnet. The electromagnet will drop in voltage as the main conductors rise in voltage so you end up with no gain.

gravityblock

I need to cut my ring magnets in half for this experiment?   :P

Oh, that's not a ring magnet in the illustration.  I just wake up, my bad.

LOL
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

You don't really have to use a round magnet. You could use a rectangular one like you can see below. Keep in mind that both have to be stuck to each other to rotate together.

Edit: Ah crap some green arrows point in the wrong direction.

petersone

Hi All
Any idea of the rpm. needed to get some sought of result?
and how many turns on the coils?have it been tried for real yet?
peter

broli

Here is the formula I came up with for this particular setup. It may be wrong though.

This includes the summed voltage of both windings/coils/halves or w/e you want to call them.  As you can see in the example the voltage is quiet modest. Regardless of the amount of current you let flow at this voltage the generator will have no back torque.

So you could have 100A (depending on winding resistance) at 25 volt which is 2500 watt.