Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Latest: No back torque generator.

Started by broli, May 01, 2009, 09:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petersone

Hi All
I know it's of topic,but I can't seem to get an answer anywere with regards to Thane Heins Perepiteia,why can't 2 coils do the same thing,1 being fed with a sine wave at the right hz,and the other collecting the juice,his coils are only seeing a magnetic field coming and going at the right hz.
peter

lumen

I have done much testing in the area of the homopolar generator and eventually come to the conclusion that the field does indeed rotate with the spinning magnet.

A coil or disk spun with the magnet produces no current without the external circuit that now acts as the coil.

The trick for this would be to find a combination of metals and or coil winding method that would show a voltage when placed in the field of the magnet spinning on it's axis.  This should be some type of dissimilar metals junction or semiconductor where the field would cause electrons to be pushed across the junction to produce a voltage much like a solar cell with photons.

TinselKoala

Quote from: lumen on May 06, 2009, 08:26:33 PM
I have done much testing in the area of the homopolar generator and eventually come to the conclusion that the field does indeed rotate with the spinning magnet.

A coil or disk spun with the magnet produces no current without the external circuit that now acts as the coil.

The trick for this would be to find a combination of metals and or coil winding method that would show a voltage when placed in the field of the magnet spinning on it's axis.  This should be some type of dissimilar metals junction or semiconductor where the field would cause electrons to be pushed across the junction to produce a voltage much like a solar cell with photons.

You can make a homopolar generator with magnets the same size as the disk. Sandwich them all together so the magnets are attracting thru the disk.  Now spin the whole thing. You can draw a current from the axle and the disk edge (or even the magnet edge), and you can arrange your leads so that the only place a conductor cuts flux lines is in the radius of the disk connecting the axle and the edge contact. If the flux was spinning with the magnet, even this radius wouldn't be cutting flux and so shouldn't  generate a voltage.
The reverse situation with "simplest" homopolar motors also illustrates that the flux need not rotate with the magnet. You can even use the magnet itself as the disk, and only the current path within the magnet (or on its surface) is producing a ponderomotive force on the disk--the edge brush doesn't feel a push if you approach the disk from the right direction.
OR does it?

broli

TK that's the mistake people make. If the magnet is the conducting disk as well there is no way the force is caused by the current flow on the disk. Think about it this would violate newtons third law as the force and reaction force are glued together, so there can't be any net torque. The only thing that is causing a torque is the wire outside. There is not a single way you can approach the magnets that would not cause the torque. This is the law of electric currents.Trust me I know what I'm talking about.

Low-Q

@broli: Can you make a drawing on how you are suppose to get the energy out of the spinning wire/magnet? I don't understand this if you have two coils as in the drawing glued on a magnet, there must be a wire outside to get the energy.

Are the coils connected to a conducting ring so the brush can take energy out of it?

Vidar