Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Latest: No back torque generator.

Started by broli, May 01, 2009, 09:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Oke attached is a diagram that I hope will make things more clear. It's explained using the Lorentz force law which I don't like to use much but since it's a closed loop it doesn't matter. The "catch" as I mentioned earlier is that you have to apply the same idea on the electrons that are spinning to form the strength of the field. But this is not important since we're dealing with a permanent magnet. Try and substitute the magnets by an electro magnet and you'll see what I mean. All you have to do is flip the current conductors 90 degrees if you wanted to replace the PM with an electromagnet.

Again this is why only magnets can be used. Or else as the the voltage is increasing on one pair of conductors it's decreasing at the other and you have gained nothing. While a permanent magnet has a permanent current flow (http://www.energeticforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif).

An additional note: In textbook when induced current starts to flow we see a counter force arising impeding the motion that is inducing the current (in our case the applied rotation). But what these textbook don't talk about is the reaction force. We know it's on the magnets but how exactly can we define it. This is where things start to get very misty as they try to make it look complicated by saying "ah yeah it's in some exchange of momentum and kinetic energy of the magnetic field" w/e that crap means. If you use the old forgotten ampere force law you will see exactly where this reaction force applies to and agrees with newton's third law in the strong form (the weak shouldn't even exist).

Now the point I'm trying to make is. This flowing current will produce a counter torque trying to stop our rotation but that's the beauty of this setup. Because the magnets will experience a reaction torque due to newton's third law. SOOOOO if we attach them both to each other both forces cancel out and we have no lenz effect with free flowing current.

Low-Q

I hope I don't mess up too much, but I have a few questions:

in the latest drawing you show the rotation of the parallell wires. Left is going up, and right are going down, causing a clockwise spin.
The magnetic field is going towards me at the left side and away from me at the right side.
So there should therfor flow electrons in the same way on both sides of the parallell wires.

I assume the magnet are spinning and the wire is fixed.

This will generate AC.

I then wonder why you don't get back emf if you load the wire. It is simply a magnet that is crossing a wire. Pr. definition, all loads will prevent the magnet from generating current flow through the conductor - then force it to slow down.

How can this generator then have no back emf? And why can it not be used as a motor - at least an AC motor?

Vidar

petersone

Hi Low-Q
As I understand it,the coil and mags. are glued together,they rotate together,bit like a Faraday disk,I think.
peter

broli

Quote from: petersone on May 06, 2009, 05:00:27 PM
Hi Low-Q
As I understand it,the coil and mags. are glued together,they rotate together,bit like a Faraday disk,I think.
peter

Yes petersone you got it right. Also more up to date information can be read here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4176-latest-no-back-torque-generator.html

petersone

Hi Broli
Thanks,I got something right!! It don't get that very often.
peter