Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Gravity Wheel Design BREAKTHROUGH MODIFICATION!

Started by Yortuk Festrunk, May 01, 2009, 05:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Yortuk Festrunk

Yes I understand all you have said. But I don't see the travel. But I will await your build.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Lilhawk

AB Hammer your right about the travel....I did some basic math to this.... the counter weight(red pulleys) need a lot weight

I rounded in Yortuk's favor but at the end you need over 6.5 times of swinging  counter weight to center weight , just to balance this
IMO this will not work and wastes peoples time.

Yortuk Festrunk

Quote from: Lilhawk on May 02, 2009, 03:22:00 PM
AB Hammer your right about the travel....I did some basic math to this.... the counter weight(red pulleys) need a lot weight

I rounded in Yortuk's favor but at the end you need over 6.5 times of swinging  counter weight to center weight , just to balance this
IMO this will not work and wastes peoples time.

You're a funny guy. What part of "THIS IS NOT TO SCALE" do you not understand?

Whatever weight it takes to move the main weight is what the counterweights must weigh. Whatever diameter the counterweight wheels must be to turn the rollers to move the main weight across the main wheel is the diameter they must be.

This picture is to give people the general idea of how this system works. I'm glad you have an opinion on it. Since it is your opinion alone, then it is a waste of YOUR time. There are many people who DON'T think this is a waste of time and are now making their own sims and models because they see that this will work.

I hope you find something better on which to spend your time.

Lilhawk

actually your right this is my opinion....I should not force/tell other people this is a waste time

also I did not prove this wheel will not work. The final math would involve the center weight force minus the counter weights force as per positon on the wheel.  I threw in numbers to show how much of a relationship the force each wheel has to each other and the center weight.

Your right there is probably a perfect counter weight/ counter weight diameter and position.  When this is acheived you will have a balanced wheel that will turn as far as the friction will allow it.

I guess I'm making this a little personal....but when you see "breakthrough" ...I was a little let down

noonespecial

As I mentioned in a previous reply, I did get a similar design to work in Phun(although only temporarily due to Phun's limitations).

The holy grail of gravity wheel design is getting the weight back to the top to restart the process. This seemed to work in my simulation but this is such a simple design, it wouldn't take a lot of effort to throw one together to validate it.

I'd be willing to take a crack at it once my pendulum project is complete.

Charlie