Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rupert Murdoch: “Internet Will Soon Be Over”

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 08, 2009, 05:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATT

Quote from: Overmind on July 28, 2009, 03:23:20 AM
The internet is the last stand...the only place where you can still be free.
Amen.

And the screws are (have been) tightening on that 'freedom' as we speak.

I must say, it's difficult to come up with an alternative that is reasonably 'doable' given the present state of things.

Tony

Cap-Z-ro

Like they say...'if man can make bit, man can break it.

Regards...

Thaelin

Tony:
   Need be the mother of invention. Where there is a will, there is a way. We will find it. Just think how hard a government has to work to run the US. All the troubles it has. Now pit that to a world size and try to keep it all running. Rome was not conquered but fell from within. As will the NWO. It can not work no matter how hard they try to MAKE it. When you have a whole country full of people rise up, its like a tidal wave when it hits. The Zulu tribe said no and meant it.
   We may well be put under control for a while, but it can not last. What comes from the ashes, who knows. Now if we have a ELE on our horizon, who really cares.

thay

Overmind

Mr. Thaelin, you assume that people will have the possibility to rise up. At the current deployed tech level I cannot guarantee their free will anymore.

Cap-Z-ro

" At the current deployed tech level I cannot guarantee their free will anymore."

Well, there goes all my lateral thinking classes down the drain.

Hmmm, maybe hemp or magic mushrooms could free up our minds again ?

Regards...