Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Found TPU from google

Started by asupawat, May 16, 2009, 10:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtl8186

Upload all this video on rapidshare(zip arhive),see all.
http://rapidshare.com/files/254935792/TPU.zip.html

IceStorm
LED inside doesn't lighting all sphere bulb!
Try to disassemble bulb, and solder LED to  wire inside.
Did you see the yellow/red filament when it disconnect the light bulb at the end ?
Is idea,but bulb а matte,and we don't know power of his TPU.

If really is LED-on video crazy man. Build three toroid coil,placed inside battery.All this work for video?
Don't understand. :o

EMdevices

QuoteIf really [there] is LED-on video, crazy man!  Build three toroid coil,placed inside battery.  All this work for [a] video?
Don't understand. :o

rtl8186,

it's sad to say but yes, people have made videos just to fool, or cause excitement, and I have done the same thing.   Why?

Because a certain person, who claimed to be in contact with the inventor of this TPU, told us certain things would happen if somebody else came up with the device, or was close to perfecting it.  This would allow the inventor more liberty to express his thoughts, or some other twisted logic, but most importantly, this endeavor caused people to be addicted to ATTENTION.  It seems that's about the only emotional high that a person got on this forum, showing off and shocking the others with their videos. Basically saying to the others:  "LOOK WHAT I GOT, I'M SMARTER AND WISER THEN THE REST OF YOU",  because when you think about it, why would you post and give out information for free?  Even SM seems to play these same "games", and loved the attention given to him by the forum members.  It made him feel important again, put him in the spotlight again, and God knows we all need to feel important in life, to feel unique and appreciated, so I don't blame him one bit. It's our human nature.  Of course, he had other constraints put on him, which could be all stories and lies, but at the core of the mater, that's what I feel is the case.

So anyway, there's a lot to read over here, and with some effort, you might catch on to this whole madness eventually.

My advice to you, don't waste your time with this forum if free energy is your ultimate goal, but if you want to learn something and experiment, it can provide the perfect motivation.  This is a journey friend, a long...long...long journey, so pack well ,  and drink lots of water    lol  :)   (you'll need it to hydrate your brain)

EM