Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sjack Abeling Gravity Wheel REAL World Replications

Started by AquariuZ, May 17, 2009, 07:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

I don't have a shop (also, I'm in The Netherlands), but would be willing to spend some night and weekends helping someone out where I can (as a personal DJ even if that helps). I do have relationships with a local top notch CNC facility. If a good design (preferably avoiding Abeling's claims) is proposed or modeled, I could have a buddy Solidworks it to great precision, and then perhaps have it prototyped (yet working) at small scale.

AB Hammer

Greetings Larry, Closski, and welcome to the forum Beastmaster.

I like the twist I am seeing in this. I have also played with some similar twist with tracking but not for that basic design. But in this basic design it still has some negatives that tend to fight back hard. So good luck.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

LarryC

The first pic below is of the foot shaped bottom of the hockey stick. A likeness to a heel, instep, and toe can be seen. Various shapes of this design can be seen on the wheel. At first I thought that some addition piece would be inserted, but after my previous testing I can see another concept. Also, the gap between the stand guide and the carrier seemed larger then needed for just a separating washer, so possibly a weight.

The second pic is of a possible design that takes advantage of the foot shape to send the impact into the toe. Please excuse the rough drawing, but I wanted to pass this concept on before I went out this morning.

The purple is the stand guide, blue is the radial guide, orange is the radial roller, red is the stand roller and black is the weight.

The accelerated weight assembly would come off the stand guide and be forced to pendulum (low loss of energy) around  the heel by the radial roller, by the time it passes over the instep hump, the weight would be pointed towards the center of the toe. The impact into the toe would produce the rotational energy.

I will be doing some testing with just that section of the machine to confirm this effect. Also, I believe the weight now shown on the stand roller rod, may need more adjustments.

Regards, Larry

Addition: I think the purple stand guide should be higher up, bringing it closer to the heel.

eisenficker2000

Well apart from reading some threads, I have tried out some suggestions: A rubber band between the weights...not a succes.

Taking out the "hump" from the top part ellips, showed promising results.
Changing the slots to two halve circles/moons, also made a difference.

The change of the hump and slots resulted in the "scissor" action and gives an increase in speed at the 11 to 13 o clock, creating an impulse in the right direction, clockwise. The lowering of the "hump" ,the high bump at 12o clock, resulted in a lot less ccw reaction and more clockwise. At higher speeds the scissor effect works great, at lower speeds..a lockup occurs sometimes.

All just with manual pushing around...

I can try to get some pictures showing the effect of the changes I made.

As for teflon and watchmaking skills. The friction is not the biggest problem, it is the geometry I found out.

And yes I am looking for a way to find out what Abeling did with his weights and guides.
I have been looking at Jan Rutkowski's gravity wheel. I like the idea of "keeping" some weights in "the waiting room", ready to be launched when it is "their turn"

I hope we get to the stuff, I am afraid Abeling never found, to get something running!

LarryC

Quote from: eisenficker2000 on May 30, 2009, 05:52:51 PM
Well apart from reading some threads, I have tried out some suggestions: A rubber band between the weights...not a succes.

Taking out the "hump" from the top part ellips, showed promising results.
Changing the slots to two halve circles/moons, also made a difference.

The change of the hump and slots resulted in the "scissor" action and gives an increase in speed at the 11 to 13 o clock, creating an impulse in the right direction, clockwise. The lowering of the "hump" ,the high bump at 12o clock, resulted in a lot less ccw reaction and more clockwise. At higher speeds the scissor effect works great, at lower speeds..a lockup occurs sometimes.

All just with manual pushing around...

I can try to get some pictures showing the effect of the changes I made.

As for teflon and watchmaking skills. The friction is not the biggest problem, it is the geometry I found out.

And yes I am looking for a way to find out what Abeling did with his weights and guides.
I have been looking at Jan Rutkowski's gravity wheel. I like the idea of "keeping" some weights in "the waiting room", ready to be launched when it is "their turn"

I hope we get to the stuff, I am afraid Abeling never found, to get something running!

Thanks for the information, all observations help even if they work or not.

Have you tried the offset roller design yet?

Regards Larry