Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sjack Abeling Gravity Wheel REAL World Replications

Started by AquariuZ, May 17, 2009, 07:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariuZ

Quote from: Cloxxki on May 21, 2009, 08:56:20 AM
@Dusty, @Eisenficker2000,

OK, here's an idea that conforms to both :
A- smart harnessing of power,
AND
B- something that could have been invented 200 years ago.

Inter-connected slots.
You've may have read or skipped my posts on "getting an advantage". I feel that's somehow what Abeling is doing.
Now what if we don't give up that advantage anymore?

The machine does exactly what @Dusty's machines do, works the way we understand it, BUT the weight gets to advance one slot each rotation, between 8:00 and 10:00 or so. There are like 12+ slots (to not make one slot too big a jump), and like 3 or 4 weights going around.

The phases of the action all shift a bit, the working weights might even get better leverage on the lifted weights, and the work on the rise is obviously gotten over with quicker.

THE SHORT CUT ONLY HELPS WHEN THE WEIGHT IS ABLE TO CASH IN THE ADVANTAGE.

When a weight "beats" it's original rim slot to 0:00, and cashes in that advantage, it will be able to do useful work sooner again.

A way to harness the advantage a ramp offers in unloading the wheel : placing the weight back higher up than where it's expected to go!

This could be done in many ways.
1) Dursty-style wheel : single weights, and the slots are inter-connected and shaped to slide a weight back towards the rim in another slot that where it can from.
2) Supposing the aforeproposed tandem weights, they could be connected by a spring rod. The back weight makes up some ground, and the spring doesn't get unload (restrained by vertical ramp) until the shot put phase, where the front weight also cashes in its step forward on the rim.

Does that make any sense at all?

Now this too crossed my mind a while back, but it does not fit the "D" diagram.

Still it must be investigated ofcourse

AquariuZ

Just reading this again on his website:

"This new physical theory will explain how to generate energy by rotating two bodies with the same mass/weight."

Why does he specifically mention TWO WEIGHTS?

What could he possibly mean....

So close, yet so far away...

Two weights... Connected? Two weights make one dumbbell? I do not think so. I would regard a dumbbell as a single weight. so two dumbbells then...

Hmm.. Why two. They are connected?...

"Q: Where does the extra energy come from?
A: The weights are applied two by two: one weight is pushing/falling, the other one has to be lifted. Due to the invention of the dual lifting system , the falling/pushing weight will hardly be hindered by the weight that has to be lifted.
In the top left of the system the weight is accelerated (like with shot put). The weight is moving faster than the system, and as the system catches the weight it is propelled forward. The path of the weights in the system is determined up front so the weights are always in a fixed position relative to each other and that will reduce the drag of the lifted weight on the falling/pushing weight. The system will start rotating from any position. Extra force is generated in the lower left of the system and on top it is transferred to the system itself, generating the extra energy. If the system would fail to catch the propelled weight, the weight would be ejected from the system with force."

It is almost like a riddle... Who will be the first to interpret it correctly?

If the dumbbells are connected in pairs... How? If not a spring maybe a bar?

But that cannot be because the distance between the pairs varies as one of the set travels around the egg on the lower side.... It must be a connector which varies its lenghts. Like a spring....

Just thinking out loud here.............

HMMMMMM

AquariuZ

Dusty, you have such a nice setup, could you please indulge me and connect a pair of opposite dumbbells with a spring on their axles and see what happens?

If you do not have a spring maybe some rubber band? Or anything elastic. NYLON STOCKING

Slowly turn the wheel by hand and see what happens?

It must be something like this.

(he thinks wishfully)

AquariuZ

I just realized: you need full eggs as shown in patent fig 8 for that to work so I guess this cannot be tested.

Darned. OK wm2d it is for now.

pstroud

Dusty,

Thanks again for the new video updates.  Greatly appreciated!!!!

You are doing a great job in your replication and I look forward to each new update.  Keep up the great work!

If I was not so tied up in my current gravity prime mover project, I would be replicating the Abeling wheel too.

Nice job!!!

thanks!
Preston