Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sjack Abeling Gravity Wheel VIRTUAL replications and models

Started by AquariuZ, May 17, 2009, 07:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariuZ

Please use this thread for discussion on virtual modelling & calculations of the Abeling wheel.

The old thread suggested usage is general discussion.

Thanks

AZ

eisenficker2000

Just a simplified model in VB to calculate, give a rough idea, about the torque involved.
Straight slots, no "hockeysticks" at the end.
The track geometry, is almost the same, as my model.

One weight is calculated, the other 8 positions are added and stored, so after 1 turn, the combined torque can be "plotted".

So it is easy (for me) to change the weights, or the number of weights.

What is clear, is that as it is a static model, is that friction plays a big role. This is supported by the patent of Abeling, where he shows some attempts to minimize the role of friction in figure 6.

So in NO way this is a perfect model, it is full of holes. It shows to me that practically it is almost impossible, because of friction, to get the wheel to run on static forces alone. For me proof that it will not be a self starter for sure.

AquariuZ

Quote from: eisenficker2000 on May 18, 2009, 11:27:07 AM
Just a simplified model in VB to calculate, give a rough idea, about the torque involved.
Straight slots, no "hockeysticks" at the end.
The track geometry, is almost the same, as my model.

One weight is calculated, the other 8 positions are added and stored, so after 1 turn, the combined torque can be "plotted".

So it is easy (for me) to change the weights, or the number of weights.

What is clear, is that as it is a static model, is that friction plays a big role. This is supported by the patent of Abeling, where he shows some attempts to minimize the role of friction in figure 6.

So in NO way this is a perfect model, it is full of holes. It shows to me that practically it is almost impossible, because of friction, to get the wheel to run on static forces alone. For me proof that it will not be a self starter for sure.

Cannot seem to run this:

MSCOMCTL.OSX is missing?

Anything I can do in WM2d while I wait for materials for another project?

Would be happy to give another go at a few models.

AZ

mondrasek

Wow!  That is a nice little program.  I envy you your skills with VB!

M.