Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sjack Abeling Gravity Wheel VIRTUAL replications and models

Started by AquariuZ, May 17, 2009, 07:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruggero

Quote from: AquariuZ on May 23, 2009, 10:25:20 AM

Release is near 11 o clock (eject) where it is caught in the ramp and where according to him the extra energy comes from.

Not sure you are right:
I believe Abeling rightly said the extra energy was build up from lowest left and spend at top left....?

ruggero

AquariuZ

Quote from: ruggero on May 23, 2009, 12:07:14 PM
Not sure you are right:
I believe Abeling rightly said the extra energy was build up from lowest left and spend at top left....?

ruggero

Exactly what I am seeing, release at 11 buildup just after six...

Stay tuned.

Cloxxki

So, at 11 the spring start to unload by entending after compression? Would the neutral length of the spring be between the shortest and longest distance the 2 weight vary, or is the tension one-sided?

[Semi off-topic.] Supposing springs are the secret and solution to PPM here, would then not also a horizontal plane setup be possible with just a magnetic pull from one side?
Or better: a "gravity wheel system" mounted flat on a spinning disc, having centrifugal force provide the "pull" on the entire system? Or would gravity have a unique feature to it allowing to "cheat" the laws of physics as we so elimentary seem to understand them to date? When I think of it, if we can reduce friction, putting a gravity powered perpetuum mobile in a centrifuge should increase its power output? Would running the centrifuge not be an extremely efficient "power source"? Once at speed, the centrifuge can sustain a "gravity like" power output of multiple G's at only the cost of friction to be overcome. Running on magnets, and being an aerodynamic shape with smart final coating, I see possibilities there. People have been trying to harness CF for as long as trying to harsess gravity alomst I suppose. When we get the latter, the former could become a no-brainer to boost things.
CF from a cetrifuge I suppose is like gravity, but being spat out from the center of the rotation. Slightly differnt vectors than with gravity, but with a small system on a large wheel, this could be reduced. Or, one could figure out a gravity wheel where it's actually convenient to not have "gravity" "pointing" the same direction everywhere. Let me know if this line of thinking is worth its own topic.
[/semi off topic]

stgpcm

Centrifugal force is unlikely to be the source of the free energy.

A mathematician will tell you there is no such thing as centrifugal force: what you perceive as centrifugal force is the force needed to provide a acceleration/deceleration to alter the momentum of the object to change it's direction of motion.

Or to put it a simpler way, the centrifugal force is energy you put in somewhere else and is stored as momentum, until it is returned. (Like a spring, except without fatigue and losses to heat.)

The good news is, just like the guides and slots, as long as you can determine the actual path of the weights, you can ignore the  actual causes of the object following that path, and so calculate still calculate the torques supplied/required  - a force moving due to "centrifugal force" (or lack of centripetal acceleration as a mathematician would say)

Cloxxki

Posting error, initially a redundant post.

I'll just add that I feel there's enough to be improve on the basic springless, single dumbell weight design. IMHO, slots that see the weight get behind it's rim position on the rise, are less likely to work than the opposite, getting ahead on the rise. I posted more on this in the other threads, and if there ignored I may post a seperate thread for it, to propose foremost the most simple improvements to the Dusty/Eisenficker2000 designs, and then offer some further option to go about trying to get this wheel to turn.