Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sjack Abeling: Working Principle

Started by AquariuZ, May 17, 2009, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Sjack Abeling has found a way to make a gravity wheel work?

Yes, without a doubt
I think so, but I still have some reservations
Inclined to say no but need to see more evidence either way
No, but I think he thinks he has
No, it is wishful thinking
No, it is a deliberate hoax

AquariuZ

It has been some time since Sjack Abeling was brought to the attention of this forum, and I would like to test the opinion of anyone interested in this particular topic to see what credibility Abeling has amongst you.

Thank you in advance for your vote.

AZ

stgpcm

No, not from what has been guessed so far. But it's possible he has come up with something other than ramps and slots, but that's so unlikely "Inclined to say no but need to see more evidence either way" is too wish washy a choice.

Cloxxki

I think so, but I still have some reservations

Seeing a wheel do its thing from up close with my own eyes would bring me one category up.
Abeling's implicite ideas, so professionally exposed by this forum's members, to me seems like the most viable way to go about getting free energy from gravity, to date. I am less than satisfied with Abeling's and this forums explanations as to WHY this works. There must be something very fundamentally different, easily quantifyable, about Abeling's ideas if they make the difference between no-perpetuum mobile and yes-perpetuum mobile.
Abeling reporting on TV that his device needs to be constraited to prevent it from self-destructing after continious acceleration, is a most bold of statements, and coming from a man a he comes across, seems less than a lie at first glance. He seems secure enough, is not taking money from his website's visitors, and has a patent application in place. Time will tell, but some will not be prepared to wait, and just test the ideas best they can, with their own hands and minds.

Total Members Voted: 8
None so far chose : "Inclined to say no, but..."
You'd expect a bunch of scientists and FE sceptics to statistically pick this answer more often.

hansvonlieven

I give Sjack Abeling about the same amount of credibility as Archer Quinn.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

AB Hammer

Sjack Abeling is doing nothing but trying to make an old design work that won't.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan