Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Questions to Steven Mark

Started by Grumpy, May 19, 2009, 09:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

I have created this thread in order to ask a few questions of Mr. Mark.   I do not expect answers, but it helps to get them off my chest.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Did you get better results with denser collector materials such as solder, or tungsten alloys?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Does an electrostatic biased version exist?
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

MACEDONIA CD

@grumpy

hey i have  found that is not have eny kind of elktrostatics or radiant or  eny kind of  energy to have elktricity
all this  explane  of  this  <<>>for

is HAVE THE SAME THING PRINCIPE

I BEALEAVET THAT NOW ONLY FOR A MAGNET FILD  OR ELKTROMAGNET FILD NO STAICS NO ATHERE

I SAY THIS  THE SAME  THIN  HOW  FAST WHILL BE  EXPAND OR MOVE  SOME ELKTROMAGNET  AND PRODUCED  ELKTRICYTY  TO ATHER WIRE
THE PRINCIPE IS THE SAME

THE WORDS FOR ELEKTROSTATICS  IS MEAN  <HOW IS MOVING SOME LKTROMAGNET FILD WHIT HOW  BIG SPEED
>IF THE SPEED  IS VERY VERY FAST  THEN  WE MEAN  AND SAY THIS IS ELKTROSTATIC OR RADIANT >
THE BASIC IS THE SAME AND POINT IS THE SAME
<HOW ISMOVING THAT FILD>>
NOTHING MORE

I WHILL REMEBER  OF SOME  WORDS OF S.M

IF YOU HAVE VERY VERY SMALLMAGNET OR ELKTROMAGNET  AND MOVE FAST LIKE  A GUN BULYTTHEN THE THE ELKTRYCYTY WHILL BE  BIG

I LIKE TO SAY  MAGNET FILD  IS REAL WORD FOR  SAYING FOR ALL TYPE OF  <RADANT  ELKTROSTAICS OR ATHERE ...>
ONLY PROPERLY USING FOR  THIS  IS <MAGNETISM >
NOTHING MORE

IF  YOU KNOW HOW TO  TUNE  OR MAKE  YOUR  <TUNER  ,, OR RECIVER FOR  CATCH THIS SPEEED FROM  INPUT ELKTROMAGNET  THEN > OR  <<T.P.U>

IMAGEN  HOW MUCH  YOU WHILL HAVE ENERGY FROM HIM

Grumpy

Either magnetic or electrostatic bias (or both) is required and determines the degree of energy gain through an interaction of the excited field with the static field. (I am being deliberately vague.)
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards