Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Flux density altering/No lentz/Low cog generator

Started by SkyWatcher123, May 24, 2009, 03:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, this thread is based on a simple generator principle that im sure others have already discovered, however after tests with a simple design i built it seems to work rather well and has very little cogging drag. I originally built it to test flux gate generator principles where a piece of metal or bolt in this case passes between a stationary coil-core and a stationary permanent magnet to generate voltage/current, however what I have found is that if the magnet is placed at the back or other end of coil-core the generated voltage is almost the same and the cogging drops to a very low level. So whats happening I assume is that as the bolt or iron, etc. passes the stationary coil-core with permanent magnet placed at back side of core, the neutral or bloch wall of the permanent magnets field is shifted more towards the rotor gap or just simply reduces the flux density in the coil-core and then expands again which emulates the expanding and collapsing magnetic field required for induction and with very low drag and no lentz drag either because only steel is rotating. If anyone else has experimented with anything similar or has any thoughts please share them, thanks. Here is a cad pic of the simple layout.

petersone

Hi Skywatch123
I have tried similar setups,and found,along with others,that the Lenz effect is the same as any other genny,there is no relative movement between coil and mag. but the iron becomes a temperally a mag.so no difference.But good luck.
peter

SkyWatcher123

Hi Peter, thanks for reply. Not sure exactly what you built and tested, maybe if you described it in more detail your words would have more meaning, however i know for a fact this design and the flux gate completion designs cause no lentz drag because i have built both, so whatever it is you tested must not have have been the same or you overlooked something in testing. Also what your saying sounds plausible however understand that there is only one source of magnetic field and that is on the stator similar to Peter Lindemanns no back emf motors, the passive rotor steel does not cause counter emf or in this case lentz drag and even if as you say the rotor steel piece becomes magnetized and causes lentz it would have to saturate the steel, if not saturated it would tend to be attracted negating lentz. And since my results prove there is no lentz drag, theories only go so far in reality. Hope this helps to make more sense of things and you might want to do some more experiments.
peace love light

petersone

Hi Sky
I would be very interested to know how it is possible,if a north pole,be it mag. or iron,approaches a coil,the coil will produce a north pole,if you have found a way round it,please tell,I think the Elkin Brown genny is a similar idea,but it was shown to have the usual Lenz probs.You can reduce the Lenz prob.but proportionally the juice!!
peter

SkyWatcher123

Hi Peter, i just did tell my thoughts on the generators and it seems you would rather evade the points i made derived from  experimental evidence, if you would like to have a real conversation I'm here.
peace love light