Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating free energy out of COLLAPSING MAGNETIC FIELD

Started by Tito L. Oracion, May 26, 2009, 12:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

marco ... 

2 freq shit changes ... 

espically when RAN AT ITS NATURAL RUNNING FREQ!! :D

then intrupt that  :o :P

ist!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtGSk33ssAY

2 freqs intrupted ...   ;) 1 aa battery
and 1 more video ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=068l0trm6TI

;D ;D ;D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

giantkiller

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on June 09, 2009, 12:54:27 AM
Hi everyone

Do you know that making circuit design like a cross, gives you free energy, believe me its true, there's the secret "the way to the cross where JESUS died for you."   

hope you got it.  :-X

God bless
otits

Very well put, Brother.
And did you know the reference to 'Living Water' is a reference to the aether?

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: giantkiller on June 11, 2009, 04:55:23 PM
Very well put, Brother.
And did you know the reference to 'Living Water' is a reference to the aether?

Wow! what a co-incidence

its a great info sir thank you. 

teslonian

I know this may be a bit overplayed, but this guy seems to have proven that there is indeed free energy in a simple collapsing electromagnetic field.  First he shows that 50% of the energy is lost in between a DC power source such as a battery and a capacitor and then calculates the amount of energy stored in a capacitor in the form of joules. He points out that we now know that those joules are only half the energy that came from the battery and then proceeds to show how over 100% is stored in that very same capacitor from a single pulse with a starting voltage of 0V, he calls it the "The Single Pulse Experiment." I think this guy maybe on to something and seems to have found a pretty good way of measuring this by simply calculating joules of energy stored in the capacitor, and joules of energy that came from the battery. It also has a link to a capacitor charge calculator to help prove his point. Here's the video of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qDccTUsF40