Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My HF/HVDC-Plasma Experiments Video

Started by angelusnox3k, February 20, 2006, 07:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelusnox3k

Hello everybody,

A much shorter (and so less boring) version of my Plasma Experiments Video will be uploaded here: http://tinyurl.com/osmly  (should be done in about 2hrs after this msg.)

More (macrophoto) PICTURES are available at: http://tinyurl.com/ckdhd

Enjoy it and all the best,

Marcus

hartiberlin

Wow Marcus,
what kind of high voltage source did you use for these
experiments ?
I also experimented a few years ago with burning water on the
surface, but I did just use DC where I did just get an ARC but not these
beautiful blue rings...
Does the indium produce gases, so that you can draw these long
arcs ? And what is the bismuth oxid for ?
Thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

r8rchris

Awesome arcs Marcus, Looks like 30kv neon rectified to DC? (not even close is it) What is the solution made of??  Please tell us more, What are you trying to acheive with this??

angelusnox3k

Thanks...

The circuit:  http://home.no/ufoufoufoufo/links/mwlinks.htm  and picture of it:

With 24V input I can make HF-HV-DC which JUMPS a gap of about 10cm with as small spark then arcs continously. This is at least 100kv to my calc, and as much as 300kv on other peoples calcs....

I can DRAW the arc to about 17cm of lenght..... and it is brilliantly WHITE in coulor and when you get between it you feel NO shock (I can touch in the water while the arc is there!) but it will BURN you badly when you directly touch it.

The indium starts to glow as bright as the sun and it gives a purple color to the arc! Also there are small explosions which I dont know what it is. But the fumes/gases have nothing to do about the lenght of the arc!

The bismuth-oxide was creared by applying the arc to pure bismuth. I even evaporate the oxides which have meltingpoints of many thousand degress....
Also I want to show that the fumes bend along the magnetic field lines just like the sun with its corona/protuberances and its magnetosphere..

This all was not planes but all discovered by accident and just playing... just like any significant discovery?

This is pure tab water! The water looks that milky because there is many bismuth and other metals disolved it it after a while but the galaxy is there even in fresh water! Now I have to try destilized water...

Does anyone have any references to artificialyl created Suns or better Galaxies just like I have?

Marcus

hartiberlin

Hi Marcus,
well done.
Does the ferrite transformer include the diodes and the voltage tripler ?
So does it output DC or just the AC, if the voltage tripler is not included ?
Also Gleichstrom oder Wechselstrom ? Welche Spannung und Frequenz ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum