Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unable to account for frequency related to Magnet being pulsed by Inductor

Started by duff, May 27, 2009, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duff

Quote from: allcanadian on May 31, 2009, 12:32:32 PM
@Duff
I built and tested the exact same setup you have last year and found the exact same phenomena you describe. It took me a while to find my lab notes on this, about 10 pages, LOL. I produced many variations with multiple coils, multiple magnets etc... .I believe some people here are reading way too much into this, the problem is one of perception, you see a stationary magnet on a stationary coil and have concluded there are oscillations coming from somewhere else. I found the secondary oscillations are from loose coil windings,when the coil windings were varnished the oscillations disappear. I am not saying this effect does not show promise I am just saying I found "where" the oscillations were coming from, it is basically standard induction but the motion is on a very small scale which is misleading. Try "tapping" the magnet on the hard plastic of the wire spool with your scope on the leads and you will see what I mean or hit the table the coil is on. It's pretty cool actually, like a massive microphone or speaker coil.
Regards
AC

AC,

Thanks for the info.

I'm running the osc & driver on DC now and the 959 freq is still there.

I can hold the magnet in my hand above the winding (off the spool) and hear a tone coming from the magnet (domains moving i suppose) and if put my ear to the winding there does seem to be sound there -  it's difficult to tell for sure. 

The coil windings in my case are not loose for it was tightly wound and the wire very stiff (400' #10 magwire) so I doubt the wire is moving but he domains in the wire  in motion.

I did try hitting the coil with the handle of a nut driver and noted no microphonics nor difference in beat tone though it may have been so subtle my hearing couldn't detect it.

Question: When you tried multiple windings did the beat frequency occur above & below the 959Hz in every case??

If the center freq was constant, then I'm wondering why the same frequency is common with windings of different lengths & physical characteristics. I suppose it could be related to the diamagnetic characteristics of copper.

-Duff

duff

I have now determined that the beat tone is coming solely from the inductor.

When I previously placed my head outside the coil I heard nothing.
Tonight I placed my head on top of the plastic spool, over the center, with the magnet removed. 
The spool of course has a cylinder center with holes in it ends and sound there is amplified.

What I heard there was two tones and a wavering beat note.
When the magnet is placed on top of the spool it amplifies the affect.

-Duff

BEP

Quote from: duff on June 02, 2009, 02:12:35 AM
When the magnet is placed on top of the spool it amplifies the affect.
-Duff

Amplifies?

Weren't there many folks here that determined a magnet had no real effect upon a coil?

Regardless, Nice work @duff.

wattsup

@duff

This is my one and only youtube made way back. May help explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXgL4Wf8zrQ&feature=channel_page

Also, I have pulsed many toroidal transformers with the same sound. Basically a some loose wires being vibrated making like a transducer action or more like a speaker coil.

Added.

When I had the sounds on my toroidal transformer, I took a flexible tube, put one end in my ear and used the other end as a sound prode to identify exactly from which part of the toroid it came from. In my case it was from the wire just at the center air core.

TinselKoala

Quote from: duff on May 27, 2009, 06:55:33 PM
Yes, I am sure the magnet is singing.

It sings sitting on the top of the plastic spool and it also sings if I put it on a piece of paper and raise it above the spool (up to six inches). The beating freq ceases at 959Hz.

I don't have a piezo handy - will check radio shack...

The question is exactly which  ambient fields is it interacting with and how do I prove it.

Here's a pic for better clarity.

-Duff

Edit: It also sings while holding it in my hand close to the top of the inductor though it is very faint.

Uh-huh.