Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Field Disruptor FACT or Fiction?Please read-

Started by subgirl28, May 28, 2009, 05:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on May 29, 2009, 10:26:03 AM
the_big_m_in_ok said:
They might be able to sell you the means to make the devices you need.

>>Now that I tried to access the site after about 25 years, I find out the hard way and from experience:   ::)   :-\  They're a catolog company only---and always were.

You'll need to order a print catalog ($5.00) to initially order from them.
They do carry plans for some of the general devices' capabilities that were suggested in this thread above.
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

kidsicu2

does this resonance cause any tactile sensations? have you been able touch the fields?  :)
ds yin/yang

gadgetmall

Quote from: subgirl28 on May 28, 2009, 05:34:27 PM
i am not brilliant just a average girl with some questions concerning energy, electricity, and magnetic force fields.  I have something on me and its heavy. It can manipulate air and water.  "it" can manipulate my emotions, make me angry, me cry, make me real sick.  I know its magnetics. and i cant find a magnetic field disruptor.  i really didnt want to say this, but it does talk to me and i swear on jesus I am not crazy. :-[ In one of its stories he called the girl a Joule thief. which i learned here is energy? right. If it can manipulate water it just cant be electric right?  I beleive i have more than one situation.  That the computer holds many of these devices that you call non lethal.  It hates the tone generator that i down loaded from another website. So "sound and noise"  drives it crazy but it wont leave.  How do i change my frequency?  Would a AM transistor work or make it stronger? Because its able to manipulate my car radio and my tv.  Any answers would be greatly appreciated. I hear about a magnetic field disruptor and would like to know where and if they exist.  to sum it up how do i break up electromagnetic signals? how do i get rid of electromagnetic waves?  Is this the same as the microwave technology? Please help and your answers would be grealty appreicated.  I know i asked alot of questions and you may not be able to answer the whole post. i will gladly accept any answers. i just want to get rid of it and buy what i need to buy. if it exists.
You need an electrician to check your wiring for electromagnetic leaks . Oddly if they wiring is not shielded and grounded properly unsafe levels of EM will make you see things and feel bad . I'll bet you have a very high Leak in your house wiring and will cause paranoia and make you sick . Or you can check it yourself with an  EMF Gauss Detector please ! here is a link to one under 40 dollars with free shipping .  http://cgi.ebay.com/Paranormal-TAPS-GHOST-METER-EMF-Gauss-Detector-Psychic_W0QQitemZ370142178563QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item562e316d03&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1546|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Gadget .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

subgirl28

i ended up purchasing several different items.  Like i said the radio drives them nuts they dont like loud sound.  I dont know if this email is going to post. i wanted to thank everyone for their answers. i purchased 2 different noise generators. i also got cell phone jammers coming.  i hope to jamm out their frequency. i will post and let you know how it goes. one person asked me what they say to me.  they told me they been watching me all my life since i was 15 and wanted me to live right. i keep asking it to leave and it gets so angry at me. it makes me sick all the time.  This is what it is its a computer that can manipulate magnetic energy. the battery in my car had to be replaced 3 times so it travels with me somehow. I am tired of it. it started talking to me 3 years ago and i was a business owner it did something to my accounting i know it did. they attack me all the time because i am so angry at it.  I even tried to be nice to it. but its just stuck on attacking me.  Since it can mimic family member voices. i swear to god, it talked to me as my mother and sister so its a frequency. they tell me it does not use a satellite to track me so maybe the cell jammers will help. it steals from me and i am sick of it. Changing my renosance will defenitly help if i can figure out how to do it.  this is the first time i ever did a post, i went to the police and fbi and my husband did have me do a pych evaluation. what i hear and feel is real. and no one beleives me. i been to all the mind control websites.  i will try all your suggestions at some point.  i am not gonna give up on getting it out. it says it energy. thats my only clue. like i said in one of the stories they told me it used the word jewel thief. he is a jewel thief.  when i came across your website and saw that jewel is translated to joule. is energy.  Who ever it is , he has a computer that can manipulate this energy and travel and do some amazing things. i dont think i am being monitored by a real person.  its like a computer program running in my head.  Well i gave you the jiss of whats happening to me and i am not a nut.  take care , rc go to this website it explains how they can speak to me its very interesting read the paragraph that says Voices.  i need to jam out those frequencies.  the webite is
http://soleilmavis.googlepages.com/wehelpvictim

subgirl28

Quote from: kidsicu2 on May 31, 2009, 11:38:38 PM
does this resonance cause any tactile sensations? have you been able touch the fields?  :)
i cant see the field, i can feel it on me real heavy. if i use a rubber mat it releives the intensity of it. i have to sleep with it on me.
this website explains whats going on to me read the page about the frequencies i am looking to jam those frequencies.
http://soleilmavis.googlepages.com/wehelpvictim